Chapter 31/Him/Terms and Conditions

So far I had been captured by an invading robot army. Send into slavery, sent to Slave U, sold to some transvestite loving Lord and left in a delivery box for hours. Now, I faced immediate decapitation.  I think I can safely say I've had better days. I'd looked out to the huge machine city beyond. It was quite a view.

I had managed to invent a plan. When the slave girl came back I would say things like "Wow you look all right love. Great tits wouldn't mind them as my last super. Anyone know the latest football scores? How are the Mets doing?"  Doing this while looking at the slave girl and speak in a low voice.

OK looking back, I admit it was a stupid plan. I thought if he was looking for boys who looked like girls. Then he might go for a girl who acted like she was a boy who looked like a girl. Who know's he might find he liked the real thing. I had convinced myself this was my best and only chance of not being put into the large salami making machine over there.  I felt this was essentially true anyway, I always had been a bit of a tomboy. I was a nerd and I didn't fit in with the whole girly, girly business. On the other hand, I could really own this whole slinky sexed up girl with brains business. I mean these machines are supposed to be smart so what cyber hulk isn't going to like being able to call a girl "concupiscent" and not worry that his attempts at being elegantly horny are not being received as him describing her as a concubine's personal toilet? What Cyborg doesn't want to say to his beloved "you look very pulchritude tonight what shall we do?" and have the slave smile and say "You look very bonny yourself" NOT "After you called me that. I don't know, but sex is off the cards"? I really felt I could make smart work, this could be my winning formula my USP.

If only I had a time machine to go back in time and take Joe up on his experiments in pushing rule 17 to its limits. Then he wouldn't be spoiled for life by Rockwood, I'd still have a chance. I could have also got Kayla to fess up to being a co-lab so stopping the whole anger management business in the loading bay, but then she would be irked at me for sleeping with her boyfriend without any further intentions. Maybe I could... no... perhaps if I went back and... no what if I . ... That's it I'm in a hole so deep that even an imaginary time machine couldn't dig me out. Things have to be pretty bad when you can't sort it out with a time machine. I mean if breaking the laws of physics and committing grievous bodily harm on causality can't sort your problems out you know fate is giving you the finger.

Speaking of concupiscent, I was trying to deal with feelings of jealousy towards my best straight male friend getting to sleep with Mr Bad boy first when I had clearly called dibs on him. I'm sure, if I was the straightest man in Christendom I would be like 'well I find this stuff deeply disturbing but with you, I'm willing to give it a try'. I'm sure in front of Rockwood, even 50 Cent would be like 'well let's just give it ago right? Just this once. Promise not to tell anyone'. That was before Joe had been softened up by having six weeks of men talking to him while staring at his buxom chest ( If I was anything to go by - finally in these heels I didn't have to look up to talk to a man and they still look down on me, so unfair). I guess I should overcome my feelings of wanting to tear Joe's eyes out. I mean the whole infiltrator Kayla business had me going over an emotional Niagara Falls. Now I had screwed up any chance I had of serving Rockwood in a personal nature.

I persuaded myself that it was just the factory messing with my mind. Dark brooding and handsome wasn't my type anyway. He was playing for the other side and I don't think any inexpert fumbling from me no matter how enthusiastic would make him change his mind. After all, Joe would have the not knowing what to do down pat, better than me. Oh, and Joe hadn't done it with a girl either meaning he wouldn't know what he was missing. Kayla, you fool! This was all so unfair. Curse you Joe, Curse the data entry error which had blighted you and ruined my life. It was so obvious that Rockwood was bidding on Joe all along and picked me as another likely defective. Rockwood was so a dead end. This was worse than when Tyler broke up with me on Valentine's Day after presenting me with a list of my faults. Curse you Rockwood I will have my revenge!