Stay Away Stranger

Hi! my name is missing! (i'd have to use this codename for some reason I am hoping you all can understand :)) This is my 2nd story here in wattpad and my very first posted in teentalk. I think it's worth sharing here too. Have fun reading!

PROLOGUE:

Did it happen to you when you have to end a relationship just because one decided to end it up and you have no other choice but to give up? I can tell you, it's painful!

Babae ako pero ako yung binreakan, ako yung tinalikuran, ako yung iniwan. For some stupid reasons--- everything fell down. Nasayang yung 2 years namin together. Wala akong kasalanan at alam ko iyon, kaya nga hindi ko makuha yung point kung bakit hindi ako? bakit hindi ako yung pinaniwalaan nya..?

this is between a matter of bestfriends and girlfriends.. luckily, he chose his bestfriend, and chose to treat me as a stranger?!?...hoping I could do the same

All i needed was someone i could rely on when i'm down, someone to lift me up when i am happy, someone to wipe the tears away from my face, someone that will never leave me behind..

but he...

pushed me unto the ground and left me bleeding on the floor, put the tears back in my face when i finally found the smiles, run away and left everything hanging and doesn't even makes any sense...

but still... 

I find a hard time to move on
I am still affected by the presence of him
and most of all

I think I still love him...

I am Kaizen Santiago and this is my bizarre stern story...  :-/