"Let's give them some privacy," Namjoon said to the others.

Yoongi and I both waited for the room to clear before continuing with our argument.

"I'm sorry, okay? It couldn't have been avoided. Besides, there is so much more that happened than the kiss you should be talking about. What about, I don't know, my acting?" I tried to change the subject.

Yoongi just wasn't having it. He bit his lower lip as he lowered his head and rubbed the back of his neck. He began to slowly walk away from me then soon, he was pacing back and forth without saying a word to me.

"Babe-"

"Don't call me that!" Yoongi snapped.

My heart sank.

"How could you?" He started, "You could have mentioned that your boyfriend is an idol or something to get you out of that kiss."

"So me mentioning that my boyfriend is a member of BTS is what was going to change the script?" I asked.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he stared at me with no expression.

"You can't be serious?" I said, "It's not like I wanted to, Yoongi. Why are you acting like this?"

Yoongi sighed heavily while he walked towards me. Stopping literally, a few inches in front of me and he glared into my eyes.

"Baby, I know that you're angry but, please try to understand," I started to beg, "Just come over tonight and we can talk about it alone."

Yoongi smirked, followed by a small scoff.

"Why don't you ask your new boyfriend?" Yoongi mocked.

He brushed passed my shoulder as he headed for the door, slamming it behind him.

Snapping back to planet Earth, I kept checking my phone in hopes that Yoongi would call or text. Frankly, he never did.

"I have to see her," I said softly to Hoseok and Namjoon, "She needs to know how I truly feel."

Hoseok threw his arm around my neck as he dramatically sighed.

"Then go to her tonight and be one hundred percent honest. Letting her know how you truly feel may not only fill in the missing blanks but it may also help get her back," Namjoon tried to convinced me.

"Have you ever told her your true feelings anyway?" Hoseok curiously asked.

I scoffed as I rubbed my lower lip with my index finger.

"Back when we first dated. Then, I just stopped. I didn't know how to after a while," I responded with a heavy sigh.

Namjoon patted my back hard.

"Good luck, man. I'll call for the car," Namjoon said while pulling out his phone.

"Remember, just be honest. Tell her everything," Hoseok added.

Arriving at her apartment gave me a sick, nervous feeling. It's been three months since we last spoke. After listening to the voice mail she left me, I didn't know how to respond to it. The closer I got to her apartment door, memories started to flash before my eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" [y/n] shouted louder than my friends.

I was in complete shock. I wasn't planning on seeing her for another few months. Jimin already knew to take the cake out of her hands as I ran over to her. I lifted her up, light as a feather and twirled her around joyfully. Sadly, we weren't always that way...happy, I mean. I acted cold towards her around my friends after a while. I couldn't help myself. I'm even sure why I did such a thing.

"Yoongi," [y/n] called in a cute voice, "I'm hungry. Make me food already."

I brushed off what she said and continued typing a caption for a Twitter post. She then, rested her head on my left shoulder and proceeded to make puppy eyes. Looking around at all of my friends, they were all staring, laughing, and making kiss faces. It made me angry inside. They were making fun of us. In anger, I moved my shoulder which made her head bounce up off of it.

I looked over at her with no expression. The look on her face made me feel bad but, I never showed it. [y/n], in sadness, slid away from me on the sofa, and folded her arms.

Finally reaching her apartment, I knocked quietly. I was practically shaking.

"Coming!" I could hear her shout from the inside.

I gasped.

"Get yourself together Yoongi, damn it," I whispered to myself.

Soon, the door flew opened. My eyes widened. She was dressed in a oversize white long sleeved button up shirt and nothing covering her beautiful legs. Her hair was neatly messy and her laced bra was exposed. My heart started to pound.

"Y-Yoongi?" [y/n] said in shock.

"Hi," I smiled.

She remained standing in the doorway for a while longer, looking just as sexy as ever before finally letting me in.

"Would you like anything?" [y/n] asked as I took off my shoes.

"No thank you," I replied.

I couldn't believe he actually showed up at my apartment. I wish he would have given me a heads up so that I could have put on something a bit more...decent. I was expecting a girl friend to be at the door. I wasn't wearing any pants and my shirt wasn't even buttoned up all the way which exposed my black laced bra.

"What brings you by?" I nervously asked as I sat down on my sofa.

Yoongi stood near his shoes in silence. I could tell that he was thinking. He then, sighed and walked over to me slowly. Sitting on the sofa next to me, he adjusted his glasses. While interlocking his fingers together, he stared at the floor.

"You know it isn't easy for me to express how I feel nowadays," Yoongi started, "After sometime of being an idol, I grew colder in general."

"That's why you treated me the way you were?" I asked softly.

"I'm so sorry," Yoongi said as he turned to me and rested his hand on my thigh, "I never wanted to hurt you. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not usually like this, honestly. I came here to tell you that...I-I was afraid."

Yoongi paused for a long while. He kept adjusting his glasses. I began to rub his back.

"It's okay. Tell me," I encouraged.

"I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid of losing what we have. What we have is so special. I have never been so in love before. I never had a connection like this before. It sounds foolish when I say this being that I never told you or showed you in the way a boyfriend should but, what I'm saying is true. I can't let you go that easily. I will fight my ass off to be with you and only you. I need you girl. I need you in my life. I-I love you, [y/n]. I won't stop unless you look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want to be with me anymore. You have to look me in the eyes and say that so, I'll if it's true," Yoongi began to tear.

I was actually shocked that he would say something like this. I hadn't seen this side of Yoongi since we first started dating. I am still truly in love with him and I don't want to lose him either.

"I already forgave you...a long time ago, Yoongi," I said.

His eyes widen. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him for some time. I could feel the warmth of his body. God, I miss his touch and the smell of his cologne. Pulling back I began to tear along with him.

"What the hell took you so long?" I giggled.