Chapter 7

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

Sex. That's all I could see when Christopher pulled his truck onto his pack grounds. It's everywhere. He's driving really slow with his jaw clenched, trying to maneuver around the basically naked bodies loitering the streets.

I look out the passenger window and see this older guy, who looked to be about 30, coming up to a little girl, that could be no older that 13, and started tearing her clothes off. She just stood there as he fondled her.

As we were riding past them, I locked eyes with the girl and she looked as if she didn't have a care in the world that she was about to get... um... special treatment from an older guy. I gave her a disgusted look and turned around to look at Christopher. He looked truly bothered.

"What the hell is this, Christopher?" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "Why would you bring me here? That little girl over there is about to get raped for god's sake! There is sex everywhere!"

He just clenches his jaw even more and stops the vehicle. "Do you think I want to see this shit everyday?" He hisses at me. I flinched back in my seat, clutching my seat belt. "Huh? Do you think that I love to see women getting abused and prostituted every time I walk through my front door?" He pauses for a few seconds. "No! I don't! I hate that every single day, my fucking mother comes home with her clothes either gone or close to it! To say I'm shocked that she isn't pregnant is a mother fucking  understatement."

I just stare at him ad he puts his head on the steering wheel. I clear my throat. "I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't know." I apologize.

"Of course you don't know. Nobody knows." He takes a deep breath and gains his composure."Let's go. We have to go see Alpha Tom and let him know that you're here. Otherwise, I get my balls cut off for sneaking you onto pack grounds."

I just sink back into my seat and watch as every girl gets abused.

We pulled up to a huge mansion a few minutes later. (Picture up top). It was gorgeous. "Are you going to sit there and gawk at the damned thing or are you going to get out?" Christopher says. I didn't even notice that he had gotten out of the car and opened my door for me.

Flustered, I climbed out of the truck and shut the door behind me. I followed Christopher up to the front door, still gawking, and he rang the doorbell on the right side of the door.

We waited a few minutes and nobody answered the door. This time Christopher rang the doorbell and knocked really hard on the door. Luckily he's not using his were-strength right now, otherwise the door would be no longer.

You could basically feel the angry footsteps coming from a mile away with hoe loud they are. A second later the door swung open.

"Who the hell is knocking on my fucking do-" The man paused when he laid his eyes on me. This guy was tall, not as tall as Chris, with sharp features, making him appear deadly. His jawline was so sharp, it could cut wood. All he had on was a pair of sweats that hung dangerously low on his hips, showing his v-line. I would be lying if I said this man was out of shape. A six pack enchanted his skin that was so visible, it looked like they could pop right out. He was barefoot and his luscious black, messy hair made it hard to breath especially with the beard that he was sporting along with those piercing green eyes.

This man must be god, I Thought to myself while shamelessly checking him out.

Once he caught me he began to smirk. "What do we have here? A sexy little stray dog? How did you find your way onto my pack grounds, sexy mama?" He says.

I choke down the bitter taste of throw up as he says those last two words. He's gonna be trouble. I can tell.

"Alpha Tom. This is Justine Walker. I brought her here under the protection of myself, ensuring that she will be safe here. Is she allowed to stay until she can find someplace else?" Chris said kind of like monotone.

The Alpha looked contemplative. "I suppose, but you know what happens if she stays no longer than two days, right?" He said, his smirk now returned.

I swiveled my head questioningly to look at Chris, but he was looking at the Alpha. He was also looking uneasy. "Yes, my Alpha." He says, nevertheless.

"Good." He said, looking satisfied with himself. "I hope you stay for a very long time, Justine."

I gulped loudly and turned to glance, uneasily, at Christopher. He also looked uneasy, but determined. "I hope so, too." I promised Alpha Tom.

We all stood in an awkward silence for a while. Me staring at the ground, Christopher glaring at his Alpha and Alpha Tom checking me out.

I should have expected the Alpha to be perverted. Especially with all that happens out on the streets. I just can't believe that he is okay with this.

No.

I can't believe that Christopher lives  here. Does he participate in all the activity that happens out there?

He better not or else he has my claws and extensive jaw to deal with.

"Well..." Alpha John started, breaking the silence and bringing my attention back to him. "I have to go do some boring Alpha work now. I hope we meet again, Justine."

I looked away from his perverted gaze and blushed a bright cherry red. "Sure." I squeaked out.

With one last lustful glance at me, Alpha Tom closed the door on our faces, leaving a tense Christopher and an uneasy looking Justine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think will happen if she stays longer that two days? You nasty Alpha! Anyways, up top, ^^^, is what Alpha Tom looks like. His role isn't too major but this is what he looks like. Beautiful, right? I know. Toodles.

-The Queen.