Chapter 2:Their Deadly Stares

Angel's POV

''Mom,Dad, I'm home'',I said at pumunta ako sa kanila at nagmano.

''How's School,Princess?'',Mom ask me.

''Its fine,mom,but I wish you and Dad will agree what i will gonna say'', I said and Mom and Dad nodded in agreement.

''Okay,go on Princess,what are you going to say'',Mom said.

''Mom,Dad, Sa Last Month of July...'',I took a deep breath and Dad say 'Why?'

''I'm going to transfer to the school'',I said and they look at me in shock.

''Why are you going to transfer, Princess?'',Tanong ni Mom.

''I made my choice mom, because I'm tired of being bullied from Tiffany, and Tiffany and I went to the Principal's Office today so we can talk about what Tiffany done to me and the Principal told to Tiffany that she will Kick out in the school pero tinanggi ko yung sinabi ng Principal and I told him na ako na lng pero ayaw ng Principal dahil wala akong kasalanan sa mga nangyari pero nakiusap ako na ako na lng ang magtatransfer para wala ng mag-aaway sa akin.Kaya yun Mom the Principal agreed'',I Answered to Mom and Dad.

''Princess...'',Before she want to say a word she came Forward to me.''Do you really want to go to an another school?''

Do I really want to go? Well yeah so I nodded in response.

''Okay,Princess,If that is what you wish for'',Mom said and she hug me and Dad hug me too.

''Mom,Dad''

''Yes'',They said and we're still hugging to each other.

''I love you Mom and Dad Very very very Much'',I give them a sweet kiss.

''Aww, we love you to Princess'',And they give me back a sweet kiss.

''Okay,Mom,Dad,Magsho-shower lng ako at magbibihis'',They Nodded at Umakyat na ako sa itaas.

*****

(School)

Naglalakad ako ngayon sa Hallway papuntang Classroom ko ng biglang...

''Angel'',tumingin ako kung sino yung tumawag.

''What Tiffany,are you gonna Bully me again?''

"No I just want to ask you,Why did you say that to the Principal?"

''So you can't bully me anymore thats why'',Stupid.

''Ah ok.....Angel''

''What'',I said in a Lazy Voice.

''Im really sorry sa mga kasalanan ko noon,sana patawarin mo ako''

I didn't answer her

''I really meant this Angel Im really really sorry.I promise I will not bully you anymore''

"Apology not accepted,why? Because I know that you will bully me again.I know your Attitude Tiffany,bye", tumalikod na ako at naglakad ulit.