In Search Of Her

CHAPTER 24

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

She was taken around 12 a.m, it's just been 8 hours but it felt like it had been a decade. The police are still clueless about who the kidnapper is and Alisk's whereabouts. I even offered an award of $1M to anyone who can give us any clue but it only frustrates me more because all of the people who came forward and claimed that they know something are only after the money and their information is not legit. The kidnappers didn't even try to contact us so the police concluded that their reason in taking Alisk was not for money but for something else.

"Son you should at least try and get some rest. The police are doing their best so don't worry too much and go home and get some sleep. You don't look well and I know Alisk won't like you being like this." Her mother came and told me. We're in the onference room of the police station waiting for update regarding Alisk's location.

"She's right son, i'm sure Alisk will scold us if she sees you in this state." Her father added as he tapped my shoulder

"How can I rest knowing that she might be in danger. How can I close my eyes and sleep without having a nightmare about her. How can I not be worried when as her man I can't do much to save her. It pains and frustrates me that I can't even protect the woman I love." Since the time that Sehun said Alisk was kidnapped I held it in. But I can no longer do it, it was embarassing but in front of her parents I broke down and cried. They didn't say a thing and just hugged me.

"Does my sister know that you're a cry baby." Someone uttered and when I looked up I was met by Rellium, Alisk's brother's cold gaze

"No. But even if she does I know she'll still love me."

"Don't be so confident about it though. She'll surely be turned off once she'll know about it. I should have recorded it as an evidence." He said and smirked at me, I admire this man's composure despite the situation we're under.

"Do you want to bet about it?"

"Sure."

"Excuse me everyone, we've already located her." An officer came and said, the playful atmosphere a while ago turned into a serious and tensed one

"Joon Myeon and I will go, dad I think it would be better if you stay here with mom. We'll update you as soon as possible." Rellium told his dad as we exited the room

"Where is she?" I asked the officer once we're settled in one of their car

"An abandoned house at Seogyo-dong. Someone who lives in the neighborhood thought it was strange that suddenly the house was occupied when there was no news about someone moving in. She reported it to the police after watching the morning news."

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

"Wake up bitch, it's time to continue with our session." The psycho said and splashed me with ice cold water

"Ooops is it that cold? I'm sorry, have some more."

"Do you really think Joon Myeon will love you after this?" I asked, she stopped laughing and glared at me

"Of course he will, look at me i'm pretty and sexy. So why wouldn't he love me?"

"Joon Myeon is not that shallow to go only for the looks of a person. He won't fall for you because behind that face which is a product of plastic surgery is a monster who is mentally ill."

"What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry I forgot that you're deaf and dumb too. Shall I elaborate it for you?"

''Shut that filthy mouth of yours." There's a slap that comes with every words that she utter.

"I thought of some ways on how to kill you, I want it bloody so I bought this things specially for you." She showed me the bag of surgical tools before she placed it on the table beside us

"Should I begin by cutting that hair or that face. But it's no fun if we start with your face so let's shear that hair first."

She grabbed a scissor and stood behind me. She haven't started yet when we heard sirens.

"Boss we're sorrounded by the police."

"Damn it how did they know we're here." She said and went to look outside through the window