We Met Again

CHAPTER 5

2 YEARS LATER

ALISK's POV

It's already 6:00 Seoul time when I arrived in my penthouse, it's at the thirty fifth level of the hotel owned by my family. I'll be staying here for I don't know how long. The first two months of my stay here is a vacation treat from my brother for topping the board exam. He said it's to cheer me up because since that day I spent with EXO I've changed a lot. I just focused on my studies no more time for friendly get together, etc. The cheerful me turned into the silent type. My mother even asked our family doctor to perform a general check-up on me but no medicine could cure what I have.

After that two months i'll be continuing my training as one of our hotel's restaurants Chef as I've already started it when I was still at the Philippines.

After informing them that I arrived safe and sound I decided to take a nap. When I woke up it's already 8 p.m. and my stomach is rumbling. I'm craving for something but I can't pinpoint what it is and I'm not in the mood to cook so I decided to go out. After 1 hour I am set to go. I decided to stroll first before eating.

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

"조금 배고파요"(I'm a little bit hungry) Chanyeol complained

We were currently resting in our practice room. We just finished practicing for the music video of our new songs.

"me too" Sehun said

"Should we have someone deliver food for us" I asked

"There's no need hyung i'll just go and buy, who's coming with me?" Chen said

"Me, I want to drink bubble tea so much" Sehun answered

"Me too" Baekhyun said

"I'll come too" Chanyeol said suddenly getting up

"Okay, let's go" Chen said and then they went out

It's exhausting but thinking of our fans who are waiting for us it energizes me. Thinking of our fans it reminded me of her again. Two years passed yet I was not able to forget her. After all those years i'm still hoping that i'll be able to meet her again and by that time I will never say goodbye again, that is if her feelings for me didn't change/waver.

I reached for my phone and stared at her photo again. I miss her, I really miss her.

ALISK's POV

I was currently eating when I heard some noisy guys enter. When I looked up to see who they were I nearly choked. It's Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They just stood there looking at me and I wonder if they recognized me. After two years I've seen them again. Just after I finished college I focused on my review for the board exam. When the result was released I talked to my father and brother. I asked them to give me a chance to work as a chef at our branch here in Korea. They were hesitant at first especially my father, not because they think i'm not capable but because they don't want to send me to another country. I managed to convince them then besides i'm already 22.

I never expected that i'll meet these guys again. I reached for my water and drank from it, when i'm about to put it back the glass slipped from my hand and it ended up crashing on the floor. Chen was the first one to approach me.

"Miss are you okay?" he asked but I just stared at him

After a minute Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Sehun came our way too. I can't think straight, I don't know what to do nor what to say.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked

"She seemed sick I was just asking if she is okay?" Chen answered