I've Finally Met Him!!

CHAPTER 2

Alisk Allithrine's POV

That hurts a little, he doubted me. I think he thought that i'm one of their sasaeng fans but I can't blame him though. He's in a strange land talking to a stranger. Me being their fan won't make a difference, i'm still a stranger no matter what.

I was busy pondering on my thoughts when my phone rang.

더는 망설이지 마 제발 내

심장을 거두어 가

그래 날카로울수록 좋아 달빛

조차도 논을 감은 밤

나 아닌 다른 남자였다면

희극 안의 한 구절이었더라면

너의 그 사랑과 바꾼 상처

모두 태워버려

Baby don't cry tonight 어둠이 걷히고 나면...~~~~

"Excuse me oppa but I must take this call" I said as I looked at him. He just nodded.

"Hello"

"Oh hey! Where are you, we're already here?"

"I'm at the view deck, third level"

"Okay. Wait for us there"

"Okay, bye"

I ended the call and looked at Joon Myeon oppa again just to caught him staring at me too. I felt my cheeks redden as I felt embarrassed.

"Oppa my friends are coming, we're gonna watch a movie. Do you wanna come?" I shamelessly asked and looked at him hopefully.

I thought he'd refuse but then to my surprise he AGREED. Oh yes! He agreed omo!omo! I can't breathe. The thought of us watching a movie together is too much. Someone, omo! someone call the doctor 제발 (please).

"종말 감사합니다 오빠"(I really thank you oppa) i said and bowed 90°

"촌마네요 Alisk"(you're welcome Alisk) he answered and again with matching smile w/c made all cells, nerves, fibers and bones of my body melt and weaken.

After a while my friends arrived with teasing smiles on their faces when they saw that i'm with someone.

"Hey guys" I greeted as I give each of them a kiss on the cheek

"Hey Alisk" they greeted back

"By the way, who's he" Sheannee asked as she pointed at Joon Myeon

His back's the one facing us so they can't see his face. But i'm sure they'll recognize him if ever 'coz I introduced EXO to them through the pictures I retrieved from google, Facebook, etc.

"Oppa let me introduce to you my friends Sheannee, Faena, Murielle and Seo Joon, Sheannee's 남자친구" (boyfriend)

"Guys si Suho iyong lagi kung kinukwento sa inyo na asawa ko"(Guys this is Joon Myeon the one i'm always talking about whom I claim as my husband) I said and then winked at my friends

"안녕, nice to finally meet the love of our friend's life, the man who captured her heart, the apple of her eyes, the reason behind her smiles, tears & sadness and the one she claims as her husband" Faena said

I felt that my face reddened at what my friend said. I never felt this embarrassed my whole life.

"Eh?" is Joon Myeon oppa's reaction to what Faena said

"She's just joking oppa don't take what she said seriously" I said as I laughed nervously

I shot Faena a deadly stare. But she just smiled at me sweetly.