Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

"No! Let me go!" She cried. Suddenly, her shadow siblings fell to the ground in ashes. Kaisai's eyes went wide.

"You failed to save them the second time." The woman said. Kaisai looked down. "What a bad big sister." The woman smirked.

"Kaisai!" Naomi shouted. "Don't let her get to you! You couldn't prevent any of that!" Naomi shouted.

"More pests? Tsk. Get lost." The woman said as she waved her arm. The five were all then thrown into a wall. The woman smirked, but then she saw a bright slight in the corner of her eyes. She looked and went wide eyed when she saw golden flames around Kaisai.

"My siblings are dead..." She said. "They can't come back..." She said. "I want to be with them... I want to hold them again... But that's not going to happen..." She said. "And I managed to hide that pain away... But you brought it back..." Kaisai then looked at the woman with a dark look in her eyes. "You should know what happens when an Akuma becomes like this!" She screamed. The golden flames got brighter as Kaisai stood up.

"What's going on?" Romeo asked. The flames disappeared, and stood there was a different Kaisai. Her red hair began flying around as her fringe turned gold. Her eyes turned to orange and red. Her outfit changes to an orange top and skirt showing some skin. Hee horns were larger and she Gained a very large dark red tail. What surprised everyone the most was that she had her markings. They were around her entire body, except for her face. She also had fed flames in her hands giving off a dark energy.

 She also had fed flames in her hands giving off a dark energy

"No way... That's Kaisai's Akuma form." Naomi gasped.

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"Yukichi-san told me that every Akuma has a demonic form and an Akuma form. The Akuma form is something that is not too dangerous, but the Demonic form is the most dangerous form an Akuma can take." Naomi explained.

"How do you know this is an Akuma form and not a demonic form?" Akihito asked.

"Her eyes still show a spark of light. A demonic form shows no  light in her eyes." Naomi explained.

"No way. You do have your markings? You were hiding them?" The woman gasped.

"I'm one of those Akuma's who are ashamed of their markings... So I hide them." Kaisai said.

"You're ashamed?! Who wouldn't want to be an Akuma?! Being one of the strongest alive! Akuma's are one of the strongest creatures alive and you're ashamed of that?!" The woman exclaimed. She was suddenly shot back by a fire ball with a dark aura.

"No. I'm ashamed by how I obtained my markings. I obtained them by seeing my siblings die. That is why I am ashamed." Kaisai said. The woman got up weakly.

"Kaisai..." Naomi said. Kaisai and the woman began to shoot magic at each other. They refused to stop until the other was on the  ground.

"If you're that ashamed, give us your powers and you'll be a normal mage." The woman grinned as she shot shadow spikes at Kaisai, but Kaisai stopped them by burning them.

"You think I'm stupid? If an Akuma loses all power, they die. Simple as that." Kaisai said. She put both her hands together and a large flame began to emerge.

"I didn't think she was this powerful." Yuuji gasped.

"I thought she was just a girl with strong powers but unable to use them to their full potential." Romeo said. Soon, the flame began to form a shape. It gained a snout and began to roar.

"No way. She's able to cast that?! But she's a child!" The woman exclaimed.

"Hi No Akuma Clan Secret Art: Demonic Fire Dragon Ball!" Kaisai shouted as she threw the fire at the woman. The woman screamed as she was hit by the attack. Once the fire was gone, the woman was on the ground with burnt skin. Kaisai then fell to her knees as she began to breathe heavily with sweat dripping down her face.

"Kaisai! Are you ok?" Naomi asked as she ran to Kaisai.

"I'm...fine... I haven't... Practised that... Spell enough... So it...takes all...my demonic energy." Kaisai said in between pants as her horns shrunk. Her tail disappeared as she returned to her normal form.

"You did great Kaisai." Wendy said.

"I didn't think you were that strong!" Yuuji said as they crowded around her, but then Akihito walked behind the crowd and looked down at her. Kaisai frowned and looked away, still glancing at him in the corner of her eye with her cheeks puffed out. A faint blush also covered her cheeks.

"What are you looking at?" She asked. Akihito looked away and then smiled slightly.

"You... You did good." He said. Kaisai's eyes went wide. She then tilted her head.

"Eh?" She questioned.

"What's with that look?" Akihito asked as he returned to his normal facial expression.

"Since when do you complement me?" She asked.

"It's a one time thing ok?!" Akihito exclaimed.

"Oh! It must be opposite day!" Kaisai said as she hit her hand in her other hand. Everyone sweat dropped.

"No it's not Kaisai. He's genuinely complimenting you." Yuuji said.

"Aw. So sweet. He has a soft spot for you." Naomi said.

"No I do not!" Akihito exclaimed.

"A soft spot?" Kaisai questioned as she out her finger to her chin. A thought bubble appeared over her head of Kaisai poking Akihito, which was soft like a marshmallow.

"No! Not that at all! How did you get that into your head?!" Naomi asked, dusting away the thought bubble. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion sound coming from a higher ground. The build shook and everyone fell over.

"Can we get untied please?" Lucy asked.

"Right." Naomi and Wendy said as they ran to the girls and untied them.

"Let's go." Mirajane said as she ran down the hall, followed by everyone else.

TBC...