Bed

Chapter Fourteen

I easily got undressed and begrudgingly put on his clothes, his scent immediately encased me and I was feeling super wanton now.

I shook my head to try and free myself of the growing lust and looked at myself in the mirror.

I picked my hair up and grabbed a hair tie out of my bag, immediately I felt a little better. Then I rolled up the sleeves some, before deciding to only button about two buttons right in the center of the top.

I removed my socks as well, as there's really no super sexy way to take off your socks and finally headed back to the bedroom.

When I entered Dean turned immediately and I watched as his eyes blacked out, a sign he was feeling some pretty intense emotions and he was close to shifting.

"What the hell?!" He panted as he closed his eyes and squeezed the bridge of his nose.

"What?" I asked a little worried.

"What're you wearing?" He asked now back to his normal state.

"Exactly what you gave me to wear."

He shook his head, "I didn't expect you to leave it all unbuttoned like that."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips, "look I get really hot when I sleep, so trust me, you'd rather see a little of my tummy exposed than see me the next morning without any sleep."

He remained silent, then I notice that he too was dressed somewhat oddly,

"Is that what you're wearing to bed?"

"What's wrong with it." He asked as he looked down at the wooly pajama pants, long sleeve thermal top and socks.

"Okay if you're seriously gonna wear all that clothes to bed I might take you up on the offer and have you sleep on the couch." I sighed knowing i'd be extremely uncomfortable with the amount of heat radiating off of his body, plus all of his clothes, and mine, and the thick down comforter. "Is this what you'd normally wear to bed?"

He looked down toward his sock cover feet. "If I told you something would you promise not to laugh."

I could tell he was being serious now.

"You can tell me anything Dean." I said honestly.

He sighed heavily, "as you know I'm not...as experienced as you and therefore I struggle with confidence, and this isn't exactly an easy topic to talk about as guys aren't suppose to show weakness okay...but if you must know, when I'm alone I sleep in my underwear."

I remained silent.

He looked at me as if wanting me to say something.

Finally I spoke. "Take off your shirt."

"What?"

"Take. Off. Your. Shirt." I repeated.

"No."

"Dean." I said softly walking over to him, I placed my hands on his chest. "Hey...I'm your mate, if there's one person in the entire world that you should feel completely comfortable around, its me, now arms up mister."

Once more he sighed but lifted his arms, turning his head away from me.

I lifted the hem of his shirt up and he helped me get the top off of him (as he's a little taller than me).

It goes without saying that he would have a great body, a solid chest with prominent abs that lead into a very delicious "v" cut that leads directly into his pants, I knew he could feel me basically eye raping him.