Chapter 23 - Here's to a Thousand Years

"Y-Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" She cried out, hastily wiping away her tears.

As everyone cheered, she helped him up and connected their lips.

He couldn't help but smile so huge. He tightened his grip on her waist and brought her closer, completely forgetting about the plate of brownies.

"Let me grab that." Lina spoke, grabbing the plate and setting it on the table.

"Oi, don't forget the ring!" Louis yelled.

"Oh, right." Niall blushed, grabbing the ring from her and placing it onto her finger. "Help yourselves to dessert."

"We will Niall! You're supposed to put the ring on her right when she says yes, lad." Ed chuckled.

Niall turned even more red and Amanda kissed his cheek. He kissed her back and gave her one of his cheesy smiles. "I love you."

She bent down to his level and kissed him once more, "And I love you."

"Well this definetely topped our dinner party." Harry grumbled.

"Harry!" Louis and Elide slapped his arm.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arms, "Ellie, Lou, that hurt!"

"Serves you right." Louis smirked.

"Not another word or you'll be sleeping on the couch." Elide threatened.

Amanda turned to the two and grinned, "Trouble in paradise and you lost the bet? Sucks to be you, Styles."

"Ha-ha, just go have your celebratory se-"

"Harry!" Elide warned.

"I mean congratulations on the engagement." Harry mumbled.

Amanda stuck her tongue out at him, as Niall shook his head while laughing.

He kissed her cheek, "You're too cute, Mrs. future Horan."

"Well Mr. Horan, I do try." She blushed

"It's such an honor to witness this!" Robin smiled, giving the two a hug.

"Yeah, about time mate!" Ryan teased, hitting Niall on the shoulder. "Rooney and I made a bet on when you'd pop the big question. Looks like i'm 500 pounds richer Rooney!"

"Shove off." Wayne mumbled.

"Ignore those bloody gits," Tom rolled his eyes, "Congratulations you two."

"Thank you." Amanda smiled, "And-Oh! Don't forget to help yourself to the sweets guys!"

"I'm already on it." Tom winked, grabbing two brownies.

"Oh and hey Ryan?" Amanda smirked.

"Yeah?" He turned around to face her.

"How's Rosa? Are you popping the big question to her anytime soon?" She continued.

"U-um, n-not at the moment. We're ta-"

"Taking it slow?" She questioned.

He nodded, "I don't want to rush her."

She rolled her eyes.

"Bloody hell, it's been almost two years of the two of you 'taking it slow'!" She stated, "Are you afraid? Because from what I gathered, she loves you and wants to be with you but you're the one whose afraid. She loves you. Don't you love her back?"

He sighed, "Of course I do, it's just I haven't had the best experiences with love."

"But this time, it's different. She's your blood singer. You can't push her away, one day she'll get sick and tired of waiting. You have to take action." She spoke softly, "Tell her how you feel. You don't have to get married right away. Just start off as a couple and evolve from there."