Chapter 22 - Brownies

Chapter 22

A year later

"Niall! They're going to be here any second now, stop it." Amanda giggled, pushing him away from her.

"But you've been busy cooking all day," He whined wanting cuddles.

"This night has to be perfect. We have to give Styles a taste of his own medicine! Our dinner party is gonna be the best!" She squealed.

"I hope so." He mumbled quietly.

"What was that, babe?"

"Oh nothing, I just asked if you need help with the ribs?" He replied quickly.

She nodded, "Please."

"So what else are you planning on serving, other than ribs, salad, and mash potatoes?"

"Dessert of course." She grinned.

Niall's head flew up, "Red Velvet cake with cream cheese icing? Or did you make your infamous double chocolate chip brownies, drenched in Nutella and topped with fresh strawberries?"

"It's a good thing you guys have huge stomachs because I made both."

"You didn't!" Niall gaped.

She giggled and pointed at the oven. True to her word, she had two pans full of batter. One had red and the other brown.

"This night is going to be perfect." He whispered, encircling his arms around her. "I love you."

She blushed, "And I love you Ni."

The rest of the day was spent prepping and cleaning for the dinner party. Their house was finally completed and furnished exactly as planned.

Harry and Elide's house held the latest party and Harry challenged Amanda to throw a better one. Being the competive girl she is, she accepted.

With the help of Niall, they invited a few more guests to make the dinner more interesting.

"Be prepared to be proven wrong Harry." Amanda chirped, letting him and Elide in.

"Hello to you too." He chuckled, "Love your confidence but you can't out do Elide's amazing cooking."

Elide rolled her eyes, "Flattery will get you no where when you lose, Harry. Hello Amanda, Niall. Thank you for inviting us. You both look amazing as always."

"Hey mate, you should listen to your wife." Niall snickered, nudging Harry. "Don't expect her to snog you when you lose. Hello Elide, you look beautiful."

"Thank you for joining us Elide," Amanda pulled her in for a hug, "You look lovely."

"The Horan household are quite confident they'll win tonight. I wonder why." Harry spoke, smirking at Niall.

"Harry." Elide hissed, pulling his arm. "We'll be in the living room! Liam, Denmy, Louis, Michelle and the baby should be here any second! We saw them walking towards the house, when we ringing the doorbell."

"Okay..." Amanda nodded, "Make yourselves comfortable and Harry don't sabotage the food or I'll make sure you won't be able to run your hand through your hair."

Harry's eyes widen and nodded, "We won't. I-I mean, I won't."

"Odd. What was Harry talking about?" Amanda asked Niall, when the two disappeared.

"O-Oh, nothing. J-Just guy stuff, don't worry babe." He stuttered, kissing her temple.

"You guys aren't sharing stories about how we're in bed, are you?"