Chapter 16 - Interlude

Chapter 16

Everyone stuck to the routine and did as told.

Liam and a few of the best trackers from the other clans worked together to find out Abdeli's location. With the best of the best, they found themselves closer to finding her and it was a matter of time before blood spilled.

As weeks passed by, everyone became anxious except for the little ones.

Louis, Adonis, Sean, Lorenzo, and Brenden (Irish clan leader), made sure that there were a group that patrolled the grounds at night and a group that were in charge of keeping the little ones safe.

Everyone was also focused on improving their skills and powers, especially Amanda.

She learned that she could instinctively block people from reading her mind, hence why Niall can't, and could send images to others with the help from Javier. Her visions had become clearer and more vivid than ever, but she still couldn't control when she got them. They would randomly appear and last for a strange amount of time. Her most recent vision was ten minutes long, the longest she's ever gotten.

Four months have passed, and living with the other clans was easy.

Everyone got along and some even found their mates.

Lucas finally met his mate. The beautiful and enchanting, Iristina (ee-ris-tina). She was a petite brunette, from the Scottish clan, and at fifteen, she could pass for a model. She was absolutely gorgeous and Lucas couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was younger than him by 3 human years and by 10 vampire centuries, but he didn't care.

Coincidentally, her dad was also a clan leader. Sean was a single father and raised her with the help of his mother. Iristina's mother, was human and died giving birth. It had been too late to change her and it hurt Sean to see his baby girl grow up without a mother. At first, he was outraged. He didn't want his little girl to leave him, but Lucas grew on him. Lucas was one of the most caring and respectful companions he could ever wish for his daughter, so he gave them his blessing and they've been glued to each others side ever since.

Vincent also found the love of his life. She was from the Romanian clan and was also a total player! They both instantly connected and pushed their old ways aside. Celestina looked like a goddess, and her power was unique. She had the ability to seduce, so she took advantage of it much to his dismay.

Edited.