Special #5: Colorful Kingdoms (AU)

In this world, there are a lot of unexplainable phenomena that has risen within 6 different kingdoms. Dangerous temples where in the end, you will be granted power. As kings of the poor and the rich. Where everyone is equal and respected. But this power can only be vested if the kings have the special navigators. We call them the Sacrea.

They are the blessed children born to this world who follows what the Fates dictate them to. They are often mistaken as oracles but they're not for they only follow and obey the Fates. The most distinguishable features that would identify them as one are their eyes swirling with different colors and the aura that surrounds them. Once you're in their presence, you'll be able to hear soft melodies and feel light. Such wonderful children indeed but as time pass by, they slowly decrease in number and there are only three left. Three reincarnated souls that shall guide the 6 kingdoms to their very own power.

"Mmm." I rubbed my eyes as I tried to identify the location I am. It seems like I was found by someone while hanging out in the middle of the desert and I'm in a tent. There's nothing I can do about that. The Fates asked me to come to this kingdom. I just hope that the other two are well. Shifting from my current position, I noticed that my left wrist was bandaged.

'Ah. Right. I forgot that it was injured. I shouldn't have carried that log. Too heavy for my stature.' I thought to myself while having a deadpan face. Soon, the flaps on the tent rose and entered a young man with light blue hair wearing a turban, blue vest and Arabian pants.

"You're awake. Here." He offered me some kind of bread, soup and tea. That's when my stomach growled signaling that I'm really hungry. I blushed in embarrassment and gladly accepted the food.

"Thank you."

"I'm Vryia Tetsuya."
"Sharrar. It's nice to me you Vryia." I finished my portions while he told me how I was lying in the middle of the desert looking exhausted. It made me laugh mentally at how pathetic I might have looked. After eating, I stood up.

"I apologize Vryia but I must continue my journey towards Yreaf Kingdom."
"Wait. Yreaf?"
"Yes. I must met up with someone there."
"May I accompany you there, Miss Sharrar? I'm returning back there so you see."

Well, that's not surprising. He looked familiar though but nonetheless, I nodded. We quickly folded the tent and put away the rations everywhere. Dusting off my cloak and holding my staff tightly, I concentrated my energy to call upon the other two.

'Mnemosy, Ytrea, are you there brothers?'

There seemed to be no answer until I heard a grunt from the other line. It was from Ytrea.

'Ytrea? Are you alright?'
'Sharrar. Yeah. Just had a hit from the red emperor and huge headache from Prince Ryota and Prince Daiki.'
'You already have three!?' A voice from  interrupted. It was from Mnemosy.

'Stop being so loud Mnemosy.'
'Sorry. I only have Prince Shintaro and Atsushi.'
'Having the arguing princes was more like a coincidence. Prince Ryota was in Graffar so it was an easy catch.'

I sighed. I have with me is the Prince of Yreaf and I'm pretty sure of it. His aura was just different plus his eyes. I bade the two a safe trip before returning back to reality. The world spun for a while before I held my position. It really exhausts me whenever I try to have a conversation with my brothers who are mostly across the world.

"Are you alright Miss Sharrar?"
"I'm fine Vryia. Just a bit tired."
"Do you want me to carry your things?" I kindly declined but he insisted so here I am now, walking and trying to sense for any enemies. This part was blindly known for it being surrounded by bandits.