Song-Kuroko Tetsuya

"Hey Kuroko! It's time to pack up!" Kagami shouted at the phantom man. Kuroko just looked at him before nodding. He quickly changed clothes and went to walk with the red head.

"Are you going to eat outside again Kagami-kun?" He asked.
"Yeah. I still have to wait for Alex, she said that she visited some kind of shop and will be home late. Then after that, I have to do all our homeworks." Kagami replied.
"That sure is tough." Kuroko commented.

They walked towards the entrance of Maji Burger and ordered their usual. Twenty burgers for Kagami while fries and vanilla milkshake for Kuroko. They sat down at the table near the window and talked about the upcoming games. After that, they decided to go home.

The phantom was walking down the road when he heard a voice near him. The person was singing and whoever he or she maybe, they have a good voice. He followed it until he could hear the song well.

Atama no naka de kikoeru kimi no koe ga
Ima mo boku no kokoro o yosaburu
Kioku no naka de kimi wa itsudemo
Yasashiku hohoendeiruyo

Ano hi kaeru tochuu kimi to futari warainagara te wo tsunaide
Zutto zutto konna toki ga tsuzuku to omotteitanoni
Kimi ga saigo ni itta kotoba "ima made arigatou" ga
Zutto nariyamanainda

Aitakute Aitakute koe ni naranai koe de
Kimi no namae wo yobitzusukeru
Kanashikute kurushikute
Hitori no yoru ga kowai kara
Yozora miagete
Kimi wo sagashiteru

Once you finished singing, you smiled to yourself. He was looking at you, a beauty indeed. Your (f/c) hair was blowing along the wind. Your smile to him was something that mesmerized him. He was about to go back when he accidentally stepped on a twig. Typical.

"Who's there!?" You asked. He stepped out of the shadows and you were shocked to see such hair and eye color. They were the richest sky blue you have ever seen.

"May I ask what you were doing there?"
"I heard a song and I thought I'd follow it. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya."
"It's nice to meet you Kuroko-kun. I'm (Last name)(First name)."
"Do you often sing here?" He asked. You smiled lightly and nodded. It made him smile and he asked if he could listen to your songs again. It made you warm on the inside so you nodded gratefully.

"I'll see you tomorrow then (Last name)-san." He bowed. You told him to just call you by your first name so he did.

~The Next Day~

"Kuroko! Keep Nigou away will you!?" Kagami shouted in fear. The dog just barked at him louder. Kuroko, on the other hand, tried to scare the red head again.

After practice, Kagami was about to ask the phantom if Kuroko could accompany him but he was gone in an instant. You, on the other hand, sat on the bench looking at the sunset.

"(First name)-san."
"Kuroko-kun, hello there." You smiled at him. For some reason, he suddenly blushed at that. You smiled again not noticing any changes then sang a song.

"Why are you always alone here (First name)-san?" He asked.
"I prefer having some lone time here. I feel at peace and I could sing to my heart's content."

You smiled at him. The two of you became great friends, occasionally talking about things like their games and all but what you two didn't expect was a bad turn out of events.

"Kuroko-kun! You're here again."
"Why shouldn't I (First name)-san? I love your voice."
"Hahaha! Gomen." You started to sing a song again but this time he felt something different about it.

jibun yori
hetakuso na
hito sagashite
hitaru no yuuetsu kan

demo sono tabi chotto
jibun o kiratte jigen
sakanobotte genjitsu
touhi

demo ii n janai?
betsuni ii n janai?
muri ni tsuyogara naku te mo iin janai?

"*cough cough* S-Sorry..." You mumbled as you suddenly fell down.
"(First name)-san? (First name)-san!" He cradled you in his arms. He looked at your face and there was blood seeping in your mouth.

"Please tell me what happened to you (First name)-san!"
"I'm sorry Kuroko. I had this disease for a long time now. I had to say goodbye now. I'm sorry if it's too late to tell you. I love you Kuroko." Your voice faded away. Your hands went limp as you tried to reach for him. You smiled in the end.

"(FIRST NAME)!!" He yelled as tears fell down from his cheeks. He called your name over and over again in hope that you'll open your eyes and you'll sing him a lovely song like you always do but all he could hear was silence.

"Why? Why now that I've fallen for you!?"

"I'm sorry Kuroko. I've fallen too but before I realized it, I had to go. Sorry." Your spirit form hugged him tight before you disappeared completely.

"I love you."

=END=

A/N: I feel so sad right now. I don't write things like I used to. I think it's because of a certain someone and I can't help but think it over and over again. I want to write love stories again so give me courage guys.