Deeper-Akashi Seijuro

Author's Note:

I am back and this is the second book of Kuroko no Basket one-shots! Be ready for another round of roller coaster of emotions! Enjoy~

——————
Rakuzan High
Your POV

You were walking down the halls of Rakuzan while reading your notes for the upcoming written exam. You were smart but never the one to compete with the Akashi Seijuro. However, deep inside your heart, you knew that there is a desire to win against him.

'I don't want to lose to him.' You thought as you remembered the damn smirk he held when he saw you gaping at the score board. Unlike any girls, you focused more on your studies than love life.

Akashi, on the other hand, was amazed with how you stood up against him without wavering. He had not seen a person like you except for Momoi but she was on a different level. He was greatly amused with your actions and how you unintentionally challenged him.

"She amuses me to no end." He whispered to himself.

"Did you say something, Sei-chan?" Reo asked beside him.

"Nothing. Did you ask Kotaro and Eikichi to study for the exams?" The emperor asked. Reo pouted but replied.

"Yeah. They really want to play so if I'm not mistaken, they're with the other second years asking for help." He replied.

"I see. Then I will not have to remind them." Akashi said as the dark aura disappeared.

"Y-You're right. I heard that (First name)-chan challenged you again." Reo laughed nervously. It was astonishing how Akashi could make you feel flustered and hot.

"Yeah, she challenged me and even declared that she'll be the top this term."

"Heh~ And what are you planning about it?" Reo asked.

"That's a secret." He said as he smiled lightly.

The day before the exams

"Akashi!" A feminine voice called in the background. Akashi turned around to see a determined (First name).

"Hmm? What is it?" He asked as you looked perplexed. You took a deep breath after deciding that it was time you challenge him.

"I challenge you and this time, I'll win! I'll take back my throne." You declared.

"I accept but..." He walked to you and whispered in your ear.

"If I win, you have to do as I say for a week." It was a gamble but you were willing to take the risk.

"Sure but if I win, you'll have to answer my question."

"That is if you win." He smirked smugly.

'Argh! Oh how I want to wipe off that smirk on his face! He irritates me!'

During the Exam

"I've got this." You encouraged yourself. The questions were not that difficult and you knew that you would ace the test in minutes.

After the first exam, break came and you came face-to-face with your rival. He smirked and went to you. The closeness made you blush somehow and you could not understand yourself.

"I'll be the victor soon, (First name)." He whispered. You did not know if your face could get any redder than this.

"Y-You wish!" You shouted. He just chuckled and gave you a closed eye smile.