Sweets Park-Murasakibara Atsushi

"Ne Atsushi? Have you heard about the newly opened park near here?"

I looked upwards to see the purple giant munching his box of pocky again. He stared at me and shook his head 'no'. I grinned and told him that we should visit the park. Himuro looked interested as well because he urged Murasakibara to come with us. He was about to refuse it when I said the full name.

"Yumeiro Sweets Park." His eyes glowed a strange sparkle before he nodded and dreamed about the place. I grinned and showed a thumbs up at Himuro. He sweat dropped at me before chuckling at our childishness. Well~ I love sweets and there's not a day where I don't eat one. Thank goodness I have a good metabolism. Thumbs up!

"So when are we going there (First name)-chin?"
"Hmm? Himuro? When can we go there?"
"Eh? How about this Saturday?"
"Sure!" I agreed. Murasakibara nodded with me and we rejoiced for the sweets park we're about to go. Himuro ruffled my hair while he just patted the purple giant's shoulder.

"Just don't forget to check your sweets limit okay?"
"Hai~!" We chanted before going back to our dream land~ Sweets world.

~Saturday~

"Morning!" I woke up and quickly bathed myself. I chose a simple blue dress with white ruffles before grabbing my purse and exiting the house.

I reached the station where Murasakibara and Himuro were waiting. I waved at them before we rode the bus towards the park. Once we reached the place, there were already a lot of people there! We entered it and there were a lot of sweet shops inside! Ranging from cookie shops to marshmallows ones to imported sweets. Murasakibara's mouth watered before dashing off to the nearest one.

"Let's go there too before we lose sight of him Himuro!" I shouted as I ran towards the said shop. He sighed but followed nonetheless. We bought a lot. The purple giant had some mauibo, pocky, chocolate marshmallows, candies and rice crackers. I bought the same but with Oreos, pocky, Cream-O and waffles. Himuro just grabbed two or three items. These park also had some rides. While eating pocky, we decided to ride a roller coaster and the Vikings. It was so fun! It's about 11 now and we need to have lunch.

"There's a cafe here Atsushi, (First name)."
"Hmm? Where?" I asked. He pointed at the small cafe near the haunted house. It was cute but too much pink. I loved it though because of the sweets. When we entered, I noticed that most of the waitress there were flirting at Himuro. No shock at that. He left to buy us some lunch though.

"He sure is popular with women isn't he Atsushi?" I asked while eating my waffles.

"Muro-chin will forever be chased by girls~ I wonder how (Friend's name)-chin will react to this."
"She liked him for a long time now right?"
"Mm." We continued to munch on our food, casually exchanging some when we want to taste new flavors and products. It was fun and soon, Himuro came back. Lunch was served and we ate at fast pace. After lunch, we noticed that more people entered the park and it was easy to get lost at this population.

"Yummy~"
"Atsushi? Don't forget not to get lose sight of her okay?"
"Hai~"

I was too engrossed with eating that I didn't notice myself slipping away from the two. I only did when I was surrounded by two weird people.

"Can I help you two?"
"You see, we're looking for a quiet place to eat. A friend of us is waiting there."
"Umm. There's a place near here. I think it's about this way if the shop we came is from that direction."

They didn't look trustworthy enough. They may look good but I felt an ominous vibe from them. About 10 minutes, we reached the place and it sure is quiet enough for them. They thanked me and I was about to get back and search for the two when the people I helped grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave us yet cute girl."
"Have fun with us!"

"Let me go!" I slapped the guy who held my wrist.

"You bitch!" He was about to slap me when I swiped his feet under him and have him drop down. The second guy was about to trip me when I somersaulted and kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine. These two were horrible! How dare hurt a lady like me!? I was about to go out when the second guy held my ankle.

"Argh!" I dropped down and he pinned me. I struggled and called for help but he slapped me hard that tears sprung my eyes. It hurt!

"Let me go!"
"Shut up! You're going to pay!" I waited for the impact but I felt nothing and I heard the oh-so-familiar voice. I looked up and saw Murasakibara and Himuro.

"Atsushi? Himuro?"
"Are you alright?"
"(First name)-chin?" I hugged Atsushi and cried in his arms. It was not a joke to be held down like that! Himuro called the police and the two were taken. Himuro patted my head and sat us two on a bench. He went out to grab us a drink.

"*sob sob* It was scary Atsushi!"
"No one will hurt (First name)-chin or I'll crush them." I looked up and saw a look I've seen only once and that was during the Winter Cup. I held his cheeks before pulling them.

"Hehehehe. Thank you Atsushi."
"All for (First name)-chin~ She's so important to me." He held me in his arms and when Himuro came back, we went back and rode more before going home. I was perched on his back while he comforted me.

"Thank you really Atsushi, Himuro."

"All for (First name)-chin~"
"He's right (First name)."

Aww~ These two really are my best friend. Okay, maybe not Atsushi. We went separate ways when we came home and I was again on Atsushi's back. He was talking about his teammates when I asked him. He may looked lazy at telling me but his tone was different.

"Heheheh. You must have enjoyed your time there."
"Yeah~ but not the same with (First name)-chin."
"Eh?"
"(First name)-chin is so kind and loves sweets as well. She makes my heart beat like drum." I flushed at his statement but he didn't mind what he was saying! He was really innocent! I giggled before hugging him tightly.

"I also love Atsushi! He's one big teddy bear!"
"If that's what (First name)-chin says~"
"Hehehe~"

=END=