Blooming Love-Mibuchi Reo

It was such a boring day again so here I am. Just staring at my phone! I scrolled down the messages I had in my phone if there are any important ones.

"Let's see... Group chat, dad, classmate—" Just then, a weird message popped up. Hmm? Mibuchi Reo? Okay? Who the hell is that?

Convo:

Reo: Hello! Sei-chan~ Remember that we have practice today okay? I would love to see those abs again~ KYAHH!!

'Is this person a he or she?' I thought before replying back.

Me: I'm sorry but this is not Sei-chan's number. Whoever that is.
Reo: .....

That was all that person replied. After that, that Reo didn't reply anymore. Whoever this person is, it's pretty weird. I shrugged it off and continued scanning my phone. Suddenly, it rang and it was my mom.

"Hello mom?"
"Dearie! We're in trouble!" She shouted in my ear. Okay~ That was unusual so as much as I can, I tried to calm her!

"Okay. Mom. Calm the hell down."
"I'm sorry. Your dad is temporarily suspended. From work." She said solemnly. I almost dropped my phone but since I didn't want it to have any scratch, my jaw was the one that dropped instead.  She explained to me all that happened and that I need to have a temporary work.

"Damn. I get it mom. I'll find a job as soon as possible." She cheered as I glared at the phone. Sometimes, I just really think that my mom wants me to work my ass. Sigh~ No matter. I did roll up my sofa and dressed up to find some work.

~Scene 1~
I went to the nearest shop and it was a cafe. Nothing much but when I entered, oh shit, the manager was one hell of a pervert. He kept looking at my butt! Seriously!? Ugh!

While I was talking to some maid, I resisted on punching his face as he stared at my ass. I was enjoying talking to the maid and I didn't notice that he was about to touch my butt! Fortunately, a man saved me! He has Raven black hair and the most beautiful eyes I've seen.

"Uh-uh~ That's not how you treat a girl you pervert. Such a low move."
"I-I wasn't doing anything! Let me g-go!" The manager went into panic but the man just laughed at him. He glared at the man and threatened him that if he ever harass girls, his café will be reported.

"Are you alright?"
"Yeah. Thank you." He smiled before exiting the place. I didn't want to work here so I ditched the place.

~Scene 2~

I was bored again while searching for a job so while I was walking, I checked my phone for any news. There were none. I was about to chat my best friend when a text popped up again. It was the same person!

Reo: Sei-chan! The coach is here and he said that since it's summer, he's taking us to the nearest Japanese shop with the best shave!!

Me: You again? Look. I'm not Sei-chan or whoever that person is!

Reo: Oh my! I'm sorry! I guess I got the wrong number. I'm sorry for bothering you. Hehehe~ Anyways, just delete this.

The person interested me so I just let it there in my phone. I rounded up the corner and found a cool shop. It was a traditional Japanese shop and they sell cold sweets! This is my specialty so I asked the manager if they need any new worker and luckily, they do! The manager was kind also!

"Welcome to Dream Parade (Last name)(First name)."
"Thank you very much Sir Himaru."

My work will start tomorrow and I have to do my best to earn money.