Annoying you-Kuroko Tetsuya

It was summer vacation now and my family decided to have a vacation in Paris. Unfortunately, I will not be able to spend much time with my boyfriend. That my dear is Kuroko Tetsuya. I know, I know. It's weird because it's unusual for him to confess. He was the one who did for your information.

"I like you (Last name)-san." Damn. I was so shocked with his straightforward confession. I giggled at the memory as I looked outside our hotel. Mom and the rest were still asleep so I just laze around the balcony drinking in the sweet breeze.

"Sigh..." I looked at my phone and sighed. It was still 11 in the evening there. Was he still awake? I tried texting him.

"Tetsu? Are you still awake?" After what seemed like 5 minutes, he replied. What was he doing that it took him that long?

"Huh? Oh...sorry if it's a late reply (First name)-chan. I kinda fell asleep. Thank you for waking me up for my essay." Wow. He fell asleep while doing his essay. I laughed out loud at that. My brother threw a pillow at me and it hit me square in the face.

"Shut up (First name)! I'm still sleeping!"
"Geez! That hurts! You don't have to throw it that hard!" He shrugged and went back to sleep. What a jerk. I glanced back at my phone and texted him.

"What's it about?"
"History. Hayakawa-sensei asked us to have a reflection about Heian Era."

Hmm. Thank goodness that I was not there to answer it. Too lazy~ I slumped down the balcony again and looked at the rising sun. He texted back what I was doing and I replied "Nothing." Hahaha! He sent me a deadpan face and it made my day. I sent a good night message to him and put down my phone to take a bath, change and explore Paris!

"Big brother! Wake up!" He groaned and rubbed his eyes. A glare was what I received and I sweatdropped before making my way to the kitchen to cook some pancakes and whatever ingredients I could get from what we marketed.

In the end, I just had pancakes, bacon and French toast. Simple. My brother was already there, indulging himself with food while mom and dad were still asleep. I looked at my phone and I received a reply back which is a cute picture of nigou and Kuroko together.

"Aww... Aren't they cute?"
"Whatcha lookin' at sis?"
"My boyfriend." I told him. He scoffed at I stuck my tongue at him.

"Bleh. You just can't contact her because mom confiscated your phone. Hahaha!" I laughed at his distress. He rolled his eyes at my childishness before eating again. I shook my head at this before making their photo my home screen.

Well, I've been contacting him for days now but all of a sudden, he stopped replying. It worried me that I might have annoyed him.

"Tetsu?"
"Hello? Tetsuya? Reply please. Sorry if I've been annoying you! Tetsu!"
No reply.
"Tetsu?"
"Okay! That's how you want to play it? Fine! Then be it! Argh!"
"Tetsuya!"
"KUROKO TETSUYA! DAMNIT! ANSWER BACK! CALL ME EVEN!!"
No reply.

"Tetsuya... Please reply back. T^T"
"Tetsu...I was just joking okay? Please reply."

I sound so pitiful. Damn. I looked back at the text messages I sent and just sighed. I decided to put down my phone and just spend my time leisurely here in this place. Nope. No texting to your boyfriend. Just chill inside this cafe, eat some sweets, visit the Eiffel Tower and take some selfies. Alright! That will do.

'I hope...'

I did try to distract myself by visiting tons of cafe, trying out sweets but not all 'cause I don't want to be broke, using the subway stations, sightseeing at the top of Eiffel and just plain walking around parks. My brother complained about this for two days of me transferring from one cafe to another. Mom just sweatdropped at us while Dad just laughed.

"Okay dear, our next destination is to visit an exposition about arts." Both of us groaned and turned to look at down but he just gave an apologetic smile.

'TRAITOR!' Mom becomes too much addicted to arts that it becomes boring at some point so we hardly ever go to art museum or any activities involving it.

Those events never helped though. There were times where I also take a good glance at my phone for any reply. There was none. I sighed again but I received a text from Riko that they were having the vacation now. I didn't tell you right? I took the final exams much early because of this and my grandpa.

'Riko-senpai said that it's already their vacation so why hasn't he replied? Even just one text?'

I looked at the arts in front of me. They seemed to dull for me right now. No matter how much I want to appreciate them, my mind still drifts away to that phantom. My brother led me to a creepy painting about a hanging man. Literally, it's a man hanging down but there was a girl in front who seemed to be quite fond of it. She was looking at it sadly though. Before walking away, she whispered "later" to the painting.

'Must be something special to her.'

Another day ended and we walked home tired. I wasn't but remembering that he hasn't replied made me want to just forget life. I changed to my pajamas before going back to sleep. What I didn't notice was I received a message.

The next day, I didn't give a damn about my phone and just walked towards the park I favored. It was full of roses and elders, along with their grandsons and daughters, appreciated it well. I was in a daze that time and didn't notice the tap in my shoulder until it was a slap.

"What the hell was...that? T-Tetsuya! What are you doing here!?" He smiled at me and handed me a bouquet of roses.

"I was worried you didn't answer me back (First name)-chan. To make it up to you, I came here. I didn't reply because I want myself to miss you." I was shocked at his explanation and it left me crying in tears of joy. I hugged him too tight that he almost dropped. I laughed at it though and he joined me in.

"I saw all your messages and I know the feelings inside them. I'll never let you go if that's what you want to l ow (First name)-chan."
"Straightforward as usual Tetsu. That's why I really can't lose you."

He held my hand and we just stayed like that in our own comfort zone.

I have a man who stood in all of my crazy and annoying moments.

=END=