Specials #1: Summer! The sea! It's the beach!

It's summer! Here we go beach! The sea, the sand, the sun! It's time to go swimming!

"(First name)-chan? Are you listening?" My train of thoughts were interrupted by Riko. My saddened look made her sweatdropped. She knew the reason why and that was because we can't go to the beach due to summer competition. I was still sulking in the corner when I caught a glimpse of Kagami.

"Tai-chan!" I hugged him hard that we fell to the floor. Kagami blushed hard while I just laughed at his face. The rest were giving Kagami a knowing grin.

"What's up with you today (Last name)?" He looked at me with deadpan expression. I told him that I wanted to go to the beach but can't because of summer competition. He sighed and promised me that we'll go once it's over. I smiled widely at him and stood up. He did the same and coach asked the others to practice. Kuroko was there but he was whispering something to Kagami and he blushed.

'Wonder what they're talking about?' I just shrugged my shoulders off and continued making the strategies. That was when I received a call from my cousin, Reo. Yes, if you're thinking about Mibuchi Reo, then you're right on track!

"Reo? Yes?"
"Long time no see (First name)-chan. Are you busy next week?"
"No why?"
"Well, Auntie told me that you've been complaining about going to the beach but you can't because of practice so I asked the coach for 2 days rest and he agreed."
"I will join Rakuzan? Alright! I'm off!Thank you! Can I call the others as well? If they're not busy that is."
"They'll pay." He said bluntly. I laughed 'cause I knew that he'll be paying mine.

"Yeah yeah. I'll go tell them! Bye Reo!" I dropped the call and my eyes sparkled in excitement. The others sweatdropped at my reaction but I didn't care. Riko came to me and asked why I was so happy.

"Beach! I'm going to the beach with Rakuzan! Woohoo!" I rejoiced. The others were shocked. I told them that they're having a 2 days vacation and that I can join them.

"Reo and Haya-chan will be there! Eikichi and Akashi also! I can't wait. Oh, Reo said I can ask the others but they have to pay. Seirin doesn't want to go because of the competition." They heard me and they looked at coach. Kagami looked angry for a bit but I didn't give any attention to it. I called Momoi and she answered quickly. Touo was going, so is Kaijo, Shutoku and Yosen might. I just told them the location and how much. So I'll be with Kaijo, Touo and Rakuzan.

"Alright. Three teams in one day. Yosen and Shutoku are not yet sure but I'm sure they'll go." I said to myself. Grinning, I was about to exit the gym, 'cause coach said I can go, when my hand was stopped by Kagami.

"Tai-chan?"
"Is Aomine going?" I tilted my head to the side and nodded. He growled and said that he'll go. I was surprised but I hugged him. Seirin was still thinking but coach finally gave in and said yes!

'This will be fun~'

"Riko-senpai? Do you have a bikini?"
"I have an old one." I was shocked. Old one. No! I dragged her out and said shopping.

"We're going to shop along with Momoi. Alex will be there as well."

~While shopping~

"Hehehe! Green suits you Momoi! Try this! Then Riko should wear white with pink floral design." I said. Alex giggled with me and we pushed them towards the fitting room. It suited them but Riko still felt self-conscious. I assured her that no one will judge her. She smiled and pushed me inside while throwing a blue two piece. I blushed a bit but changed as well. It looked good. Then we turned to Alex who chose two piece in red coloration.

"The boys will gush at you girls!" She said. "Two will both gush at (First name)-chan though!" Momoi said. She saw my confused face and laughed. I didn't understand it so I let it go. They do always say that I'm an oblivious one when it comes to love.