Eyes-Akashi Seijuro

"Seijuro!"

I walked to him as I held a book in front of me. He just came back from New York after putting up some business with his father. Both of us live in the same apartment and we're still in college, a senior now. He stared at me confused. I grinned before opening up the book in front of me.

"What's with the book (First name)?"
"Hehehe. Pictures!"
"Pictures?"

I opened and the first page and it was full of pictures about the Generation of Miracles. From their first trophy up to the third. Then there was one picture that showed them in their cosplay costumes.

"Hahahah! Mukkun looked good in here! Of course, yours as well Seijuro!"
"I remember this. You dressed up as a maid right?" He said with a smirk. I blushed at that. I still remember that he teased me a lot about that and forced me to call him master. He made me serve him a day as well! Ugh... But it was worth it because he ordered Kise to be his butler~ Payback~

"Don't remind me Sei. You were both ordering us around." I said with a deadpan tone. He chuckled at me before turning to another page. It was full of stolen shots when Seijuro was not yet himself. I kinda looked sad for awhile before he patted my head. I grinned at him before I noticed his eyes.

"You know... I just noticed that your eyes are like the cats. You're not a cat are you Sei?" He sweat dropped before shaking his head "no". I laughed before looking back at the picture. Those same yellow and red eyes. They were cold but they're full of happiness now.

"Ruby. Your eyes are like rubies!"
"Seriously (First name)? That's really what you want to say. Random thoughts I guess?"
"Yeah but you're used to it so I don't care~"

We both laughed before I turned to another page. This time, it was him and Nijimura. Oh yeah, he came back from America three years ago. The GoM and Nijimura played against Seirin and some available players from each high school. Isn't it amazing? Hahahaha! I turned to another page and it was our Christmas picture with everybody and our anniversary picture.

"I remember this pic like it was jut yesterday."
"I know. You were blushing that time you know (First name)?"
"S-Shut up! It was very embarrassing you know! I mean, you asked me out in front of many people while we were in the shopping district!"
"And that's what I love about you. No ma—"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

A loud knock interrupted Sei and whoever that was, be prepared. The for opened before I could even reach it and I was trampled by Momoi and Kise. I quickly tried to push them away when a pair of arms lifted me up.

"T-Thank you Sei." He glared at the people while I laughed nervously.

"Now now. Why are you guys here anyway?"
"We were nearby so we decided to visit for awhile su~!"
"Ryota. Don't interrupt as again." Seijuro warned before Kise cowered behind Midorima who kept on pushing him away.

"Don't come near me Kise! It was your fault nanodayo!"
"So mean su~!"
"We're sorry for barging in Akashi-kun! Ki-chan kinda forced us so—"
"You also wanted it Satsuki/Momoi-san." Kuroko and Aomine deadpanned. Murasakibara as usual was eating his snacks.

"Come on in." We sat down our small apartment before I made some tea and snacks in the kitchen. Momoi saw the album before taking a look at it.

"Oh! Ki-chan and Mukkun! You two were so cool!"
"I remember that! Murasakibaracchi looked like a real princess that time!"
"Yeah and you look awful Kise."
"That was too much Aomine-kun."
"This is pointless."

I noticed them reminiscing their past and smiling at the memory. Even Seijuro was doing the same. He really loved this team. I shook my head before finishing up the tea I set up.

"Oh~ This is the time Akashicchi asked (First name)-cchi out!"
"It was so romantic."

Then they turned to another page which was full of embarrassing pictures I caught. I laughed at their faces when they saw it! Seijuro just looked away with a blush while Midorima and Aomine were protesting so loud. The neighbor even complained!

"Shut up and let us sleep!"
"Sorry oba-san!"

Going back, the pictures were them wearing princess costumes. With wigs of course. They all looked wonderful. Kise was wearing a yellow frilly dress while Aomine and Murasakibara did the same except that it was blue and purple. Kuroko was in a simple light blue puffy dress without frills! Then Midorima and Akashi were in shoulder off dress! Momoi and I laughed at them as tears came out of our eyes!

"O-Oh my! T-This! Hahahah!"
"I can't believe you have these (First name)-chan!"
"I have my ways!"

We both laughed but I stopped when I felt a cold aura behind me. I laughed nervously before turning around. Seijuro was there with a scissors. He was snipping it creepily.

"Why did you put it here (First name)...?" I paled before running out of the room.

"Spare me!"

•GoM's POV

They looked at the scene before sweat dropping. Kise turned to the next page before catching five pictures when they were all in high school.

"These...."
"Huh? What is it Kise?"
"Look su~!"

They did and saw different stolen pictures. The first was Kuroko and Kagami sleeping beside each other. The other was Aomine reading his magazine while spinning a basketball. Kise was modeling like an idiot on the side, Midorima and Takao bonked by Miyaji, Murasakibara and his team having a good fight, and Momoi singing in a karaoke. Seijuro was sleeping on the rooftop.

"She caught these and compiled them all."
"She's a great friend nanodayo."
"(Last name)-san took a picture of us while sleeping...."
"Wai~ you guys are cute here!"

They all grinned. Well, Midorima just smiled lightly. Soon, (First name) and Seijuro came back. They noticed that (First name) was blushing like a tomato and tried to smile.

"Visiting time is up so go now."
"Aw~ we would like to spend a bit more time Akashicchi!"
"Are you defying me Ryota?"
"N-No! Of course not su~!"

•Your POV

I turned around and Momoi said their goodbyes. I waved at them while smiling widely. Once the door closed, I noticed a cold aura behind me and saw Seijuro creeping towards me.

"We can talk this out Sei! I'm sorry about the pic okay! Spare me!" I said nervously. This is the end guys. I'm so happy that I met you.

"What the hell are you thinking (First name)?"
"I said that loud didn't I?" I facepalmed before he kissed me lightly. He whispered something to me though.

"All about me is kept only for you to see and don't show that blushing face to the others."

That being said, we stayed up the whole day cuddling and stealing light kisses. We watched movies though and I would meekly take a short glance at him. His eyes were really what caught me. It's like drowning in the Red Sea when it's seasonal blooms. It was a pool of ruby red. I smiled to myself before closing my eyes to sleep.

"Sei..."

=END=