The Truth Will Set You Free

The battle of Drago was over! Actually, it's already been a full year since the battle and so much has changed on Berk! Stoick had given the throne to Hiccup and his wife Astrid. Yes they were finally married! And with a baby on the way. Toothless and Tramoto were great leaders on Berk. Azzurri was officially Toothless's partner and was heavily pregnant. Fishlegs decided the single life was for him for now and left Ruffnut for Snotlout. Tuffnut was well known for trickery but had an art in crazy but functional machines, so you'd often see Hiccup and him together. The Outcasts were friends of Berk now as well. So you could say that Berk was a fine and peaceful place again.

A Terrible Terror landed breathlessly in front of Toothless.
"Azzurri!.......Birth!..." It managed to gasp out. But that's all Toothless needed. He flew fast into the hanger and to his beloveds side. She had given birth to four very healthy, happy Night Furies. Three boys and one girl. They were both elated!

"Hiccup! Get in here right now or I'll never have kids again!!" Astrid screamed at the top of her lungs. Azzurri and Astrid were only a week apart. Hiccup appeared behind her and encouraged her throughout the entire fourteen hour labour. But it was worth it at the end. Astrid gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl they named Esther.
"I have never been happier in my entire life." Hiccup beamed with joy. Astrid just cried happy tears of joy.

So here I end the story. A story of happiness, joy, love, sadness, and war. And quite frankly, their was and is no moral to this story. But just to keep you's happy I'll say this. If you want true happiness and love, look in the direction of Truth. Because the truth will set you free.