New Surroundings

Valka and Stoick watched the group sort out how they were going to bring the Night Fury home. The great white Bewilderbeast watched with eyes full of wisdom. Hiccup was ordering the twins and Snotlout to carry the net and Astrid and Fishlegs were to watch for the sides. Him and Toothless would fly out in front.
"We should head home before they do." Valka said quietly to Stoick. Stoick nodded and they both mounted there dragons and flew home.

Azzuri was really trying to get out of the net. She would stay dead still as if she was tired, and then suddenly fight the net and try to break free. Toothless was now getting really annoyed with her and was tempted to just let her go. Hookfang and Barf and Belch were getting tired to and they weren't even half way home yet!
"Just ignore her bud." Hiccup tried to calm Toothless.
"How could you trick me! You devil of a beast! You will pay for this!" Azzuri roared in anguish from the net. That did It for Toothless. Some sea stacks were in view, so he ordered Hookfang and Barf and Belch to place the net there. The minute Azzurri felt the ground beneath her she leapt to her feet and tried to shake the net off her. Hiccup switched Toothless's tail to auto and dismounted, knowing what was about to happen. Hookfang pulled the net off Azzurri and Toothless leapt with fury on her, biting her around the neck. She tried to fight back but Toothless was much heavier and stronger. He wasn't trying to kill her, he was trying to inject his teeth on a certain vein that was just under the scales on her neck. If he could find it and bite it, the saliva from his teeth would put her to sleep temporarily. It didn't take long for his bite to affect her. She dropped to the ground and fell into a deep sleep. The gang, besides Hiccup, had never seen anything like this happen before.
"Is she dead?" Fishlegs quivered.
"No. She is just sleeping. We don't have long so let's wrap her up again and head home as quickly as possible." Hiccup replied. It was Astrid and Fishlegs turn to carry the net now, so Meatlug and Stormfly grabbed the net and took off. Toothless sometimes would help Meatlug carry it but he was tired to.
Berk soon came in view to the delighted riders and dragons. Azzurri was slowly waking up.
"Take her to the arena! Quick!" Astrid yelled. They dropped her in the arena and shut all the exits. Toothless was the only dragon in there besides Azzurri. The net was still on her, so Toothless came and pulled it off. She backed away and tried to escape, but to no avail. Toothless just casually watched from the ground. She landed and charged at him. He bared his teeth and dodged slightly giving her a nip on her wing. She ran up the side wall and landed on his back, trying to bite the saddle. Vikings were slowly gathering around to watch the spectacle. Toothless reared up and fell on Azzurri, she wriggled away and backed off.
"What do you want from me?!" She snapped.
"I don't want anything off you. But do you realise that you and I could be the last Night Fury's?" Toothless replied with wide eyes. Azzurri dropped her head and turned away. What was she hiding? Why is she sad? Why won't she accept that not all Vikings are bad? Toothless ran these questions through his head until a salmon dropped next to him. Hue looked up and saw Hiccup winking. Toothless got the hint. He picked up the fish and ran after her. She swung around and growled until she saw the fish.
"Here, you have it. I'm not hungry." He offered it to her, placing It on the ground and pushing it in her direction. She snuck forward and ate it in one swallow.
"Thank you." 
"Your welcome. Now, would you like to see where I live and what I do? You might be surprised." Toothless ran around her in a playful way and headed towards the exit. Azzurri then noticed the arena was surrounded by Vikings. Hiccup jumped in and wandered over to Toothless.
"This is my rider and his name is Hiccup. He is the to be Chief of this island. And by the way, you are on an island called Berk."
"Are you sure he wont hurt me?" She backed away a little bit.
"Of course he won't hurt you! He loves dragons of all types, and your his next favourite. And he can speak and understand Dragonesse by the way."
"Wait a second......he can understand me? Like, right now?" Azzurri pricked her ears and stared at Hiccup. Hiccup approach her and started to speak Dragonesse.
"Yes I understand every word your saying Azzurri. I will not hurt you. No one will hurt you on this island. Please, allow Toothless to show you around your surroundings." Hiccup started to speak to Azzurri in fluent Dragonesse. Her jaw dropped in amazement.
"C'mon! I have so much to show you!" Toothless ran to the exit and pulled a lever down. The door opened and he ran through. Azzurri followed slowly. Vikings gathered around the entrance awed at the new Night Fury. They had never seen another Night Fury besides Toothless. Azzurri growled at them, baring het sharp teeth. They backed away. Toothless flew over her head and up into the sky. She leapt after him and they flew around, racing and spinning. Other dragons went to join them but they were to fast. Toothless, after checking that his tail was still fine and in auto, started to fly higher and higher into the sky. Azzurri followed but soon slowed down and watched at what Toothless was going to do. Toothless back flipped and shot back towards the vast ocean. Azzurri flew down alongside him and they spun in circles next to each other. Toothless saw the water Como g closer so he expanded his wings and sailed just above the surface, causing waves to erupt around him. Azzurri gave a slight smirk before flying up and then down and across the waters surface aswell, but she actually skimmed the waters surface making a long water trail behind her. Toothless rolled his eyes as she passed him. He dived into the water. She stopped and hovered, worried about him for a moment. Suddenly Toothless burst out of the water beneath her, spraying her in water and some small fish.
"Hahahaha! You look classic!" He laughed and watched for her reaction. She shook herself and blasted into the water. Fish flew out and saturated Toothless.
"Who's laughing now?" She chuckled before flying back in Berk's direction.