Epilogue

BRANDON
3 years later

"Daddy wake up." Liam and Lydia said bouncing on our bed.

"What kids." I said my eyes still closed as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Mommy said to get up." Lydia said her dark brown hair in a small braid as I looked at her.

"Did she." I said sitting up as they both nodded sitting on my bed.

"Yeah she said we could wake you up today." Liam said nodding happily as I chuckled shaking my head.

"Well then you know who's visiting don't you." I said as there blue eyes widened as they shook there heads.

"No he won't." Lydia said confidently as I raised a eyebrow.

"Oh really." I said as I pulled the blankets off and they got of the bed running.

I chased them down the stairs and into the kitchen as they saw Dylan who was cooking.

"Mommy help daddy gonna get up." Lydia exclaimed as they hid behind Dylan's legs.

"Oh really is he." She said smiling at them as they wrapped there tiny arms around her legs.

"Yes he is tell him to stop." Liam said as Dylan rose a eyebrow.

"And what makes you think he'd listen to me." She said as they just looked at her.

"He's bonded to you mommy he always listens to you." Liam said as she leagues shaking her head.

"Ok Brandon stop chasing the kids." She said as I laughed shaking my own head.

"Oh really." I said going around her legs and grabbing the first one I could which ended up being Lydia.

Dylan besides me grabbed Liam and put him on her hip.

"Abort mission." Liam whispered as I snorted at him.

"I can hear you." I said carrying Lydia over to the couch up in the air as Dylan followed behind me.

It had been 3 years since we found out she and Emily were pregnant and we ended up with twins. Liam and Lydia Thompson, born on May 22nd were now two. Both practically identical with their dark-brown Almost black hair and Steele blue eyes and tan skin.

About a year ago me and Dylan ended up getting married and it was something else. But anyways back to the present huh.

Running my fingers along her stomach she laughed loudly as she squirmed under my touch.

"Daddy stop." She wheezed as I tickled her more.

"What was that." I asked as she squirmed.

"That's enough babe let them get dressed." Dylan said as she set Liam down who ran over to me crossing his arms over his little chest.

"Don't do that again." He said as I raised a eyebrow.

"Do what son." I said letting Lydia go who ran down the hallway.

"Tickling her you know she doesn't like it." Liam said as I bite my lip to keep from laughing and saw Dylan with a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh herself.

"What are you going to door about it." I said leaning down so we were even in height.

"I'm stronger then you." He threatened as Dylan giggled quickly covering her mouth again.

"Maybe but I'm more in control then you are and I helped make you guys I can do what I want." I said as he puffed out his chest.

"I'm still stronger so stop or I'll hurt you." He said his voice tiny as I just shook my head.