I'm mad at you

Pushing me into my seat Brandon sat down in his next to me. I just glares at a wall not even bothering to do work.

"What took you guys so long." Aiden asks as Brandon gave him a look.

"Do you know how long it took to get her to agree to come to class." He says in a tone of disbelief as he points at me.

"Oh yeah how did you do it then." He challenges and Brandon shrugs.

"I'm magic." He says as I snort.

"He cheated."I said then went back to glaring at the wall.

"How was that, Dyl." Emily asks I looked at her.

"Horrible ways." I say and he snorts at me.

"Sure." He says as I went back to glaring at the wall.

I was sitting looking at the wall when someone was poking me and I turned that way to see Brandon.

"What" I hiss as he raises a eyebrow at me.

"Why so violent." He asks as I glare at him.

"Because I'm mad at you." I huff as I turn to lay my head down and close my eyes on the desk.

I was trying my hardest to ignore him but he was constantly poking me and it was very annoying.

Ignore him
Don't let it get to you
He wants a reaction
This is annoying
Very annoying

Finally having had enough I turn to him and glare. "What do you want." I say as he shrugs at me.

"For you not to be mad." He says simply as I raise a brow at him.

"That's what happens when you play dirty to get what you want." I scold as he laughs at my words.

"Well that was the only way to get to agree." He says as his hand goes to my thigh traveling up closer to my now heated core.

"I wouldn't do that." I say as he shrugs as keeps going higher and higher.

My body was reacting to his touch very badly as it instantly had me getting more and more horny. Reaching his destination he had finally made his way to my core.

Fearing what he was gonna do I stayed silent. Pressing his hand over my underwear I was fighting the sounds begging to be let free.

I grabbed his hand intertwining his fingers with mine glaring at him. He was smirking knowing he would get a reaction.

He turned away and used his other hand to write down what the teacher was saying acting innocent.

Two can play this game, letting go of his hand and running my hand up his thigh I went to under his shirt and he froze.

Running my fingers over his bottom abs teasing the skin he was tensing up my fingers. Trying hard to control himself he took a deep breath he sat still.

You could see in his face he was trying not to make any sounds that would attract attention. After a few minutes he grabbed my hand stoping me as he held it tightly within His own.

I smirked as I saw him visibly relax after securing my hand.

"Feeling okay." I said smirking and he nodded.

"Great." He says squeezing my hand a little rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Good to know." I say as his thumb is slowly calming me and I take a deep breath.

"You are too calming." I say as he smiles.

"Thank you." He says with a proud smile as I roll my eyes.