Dad's Visit part 2

DYLAN

Pulling me away for the scene and in to his room he stood by the door with me.

"Ok, Dylan you really need to calm down." He says as I look at him.

"You don't think I'm already trying it isn't that easy." I snap and he sighs putting his fingers under my chin.

"Hey look at me, don't stress your fine okay just take a deep breath." He says as I breath in and out.

"It isn't working." I complain as he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Yes it is look at me." He says making my gaze snap to his face.

"There you go just keep looking at me no where else." He instructs as I raise a eyebrow.

"Your weird." I say as he laughs putting his arms on my waist.

"I'm weird for you." He says before crashing his lips onto mine.

Kissing him back I pulled him closer to me wrapping my arms around his neck as he squeezed my waist. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore. I had jumped wrapping my arms around his torso as he carries us to the bed. Pulling away he kissed up and down my neck and chest. Pulling his lips back to mine we went on like this for a few more minutes until he pulled away panting.

"Feeling calmer now." He says as I let out a short chuckle.

"Yes thanks for that by the way." I say and he smiles at me.

"I don't mind it at all." He says his finger tracing my lips causing my lips to tingle.

"It tingles." I say as he lets out a short chuckle.

"That's because it's healing." He says as I roll my eyes at him.

"They were probably swollen." I say and he smirks at me.

"Yep it even smeared your lipstick." He says and I gasp quickly teleporting to a mirror.

"I told you not to do that." I whine pouting and wiping my lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry I was trying to calm you down." He said sarcastically as I turned in his grip.

"Shut up and stop talking." I say wiping the red on his lips so they go back to there normal color.

"That's not very nice." He says as I trace his bottom lip smiling as it glows.

"I'm not nice." I say as he rolls his eyes at me laughing.

"Your right it does tingle." He says and I laugh rolling my eyes.

"There's even a faster way to heal it." I say as he raises a eyebrow.

Removing my finger I leaned up softly pressing lips to his as I felt the tingle on my own lips. This turned into a very soft make out session, it wasn't rushed just simple and soft. By the time I had pulled away we were both panting and he leaned his forehead on mine.

"I like the way you think." He says as I smile softly at him pressing my lips to his for a soft kiss.

"Me too, now I have to reapply my lipstick sir." I say as I pull away pushing him off me.

He has another idea and wraps his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes but ignored him as I reapplied my lipstick in the mirror. He pushed my hair aside then started pressing soft kisses to the side of my neck. Sighing I leaned into his chest giving him better access by leaning my head to the other side.

He must have liked being he tightened his grip and pressed a little harder but not enough to leave a mark. Closing my eyes I let him do what he wanted and he did for a few minutes. Pulling away he traces a small mark that stuck on my neck it glowed and healed in seconds.