Whats important

EMILY

Watching him shut that door and leave me alone I let what he said really sink in my brain. He's right as much as I love my boyfriend he's my family my twin and I offered the one thing as important then family as bait. To make it worse for the person who hurt her the most.

I must have been crying because dad came down the hall and saw me. I wiped my tears as he came to sit next to me.

"I guess you talked to Brandon." He said and I nodded as he sighed.

"Did he yell at you." He asked.

"No surprisingly he was kinda calm actually." I say as he nods looking at me.

"What did He say." He asks so I told him everything he said to me and how he walked away after.

"He's kinda right kiddo." He said and I chuckled.

"I know." I said as he just sighed wrapping a arm around my shoulder.

"I know you love Aiden but you have to understand Dylan's just as important to him and you took her." He says and I nod again.

"I know but she didn't get hurt." I say and he laughs.

"Maybe but what about hunter he was her friend and now he's gone and her twin took her hostage to save the one person she hates most, put your self in her shoes." He says and I just nod.

"I know and I get that dad I do but I had the best intentions." I said and he nodded pulling me into his side.

"I know we're just lucky she didn't get hurt that bad or it would have killed him remember what it felt like, what if she had died even what would happen to him." He says and I just look at the floor.

"It would have killed him." I whispered and he nodded.

"That is why it hurts so much, it's like using your mom as bait." He says and my eyes go to his.

"Moms a human Dylan's a strongest she can handle herself." I say and he raises a eyebrow.

"Maybe but she still feels pain more then most you know you Guys have heightened emotions." He says softly and i felt more tears come out of my eyes.

"I get why you did it you just have to get his side of the story too it's not just one." He says and I nods standing up.

"I know." I say and he smiles.

"Let's go back." He says and I nod standing up wiping my face.

"Okay." I say and he smiles walking with me to the kitchen.

"Hey you okay." Aiden says as I sit down next to him.

"Yeah why." I answer as his eyebrows furrow.

"No reason you just look sad." He says and I smile shaking my head.

"Nope not at all." I say as he smiles grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers through mine.

"Good I don't like you sad." He says as I roll my eyes at him.

"I don't like being sad." I shit back and he grins pulling me out of my chair to the front room.

"Sit." He says pushing me on a chair and walking in front of me.

"I'm going." I say as I plop down and get comfortable on the chair.

"Good." He says as he puts his hands over my eyes.

"What are you doing." I ask as he just pulls me up and starts walking.

"Okay close your eyes and stay here."He says and I roll my eyes staying in place.

"Fine now what." I say as he appears in front of me.