The Reaping

DYLAN

waking up the next morning I noticed Emily and Aiden here sitting in front of me.

"She's awake." Emily says as they look at me.

"Okay hunters going to be here soon so you can't be awake for this." She says as I look at her confused.

"I can't believe you." I say as she just sighs pulling out a needle.

"I'm sorry." She says inserting it in my leg as I gasp and darkness takes over.

EMILY

I sighed poking hunters now dead body as it didn't move. I am so dead when I get home or maybe ignored either way it goes I am screwed.

"Stop playing around and lets go back to your house." Aiden says as he looks at me with a knocked out Dylan in his arms.

"You think she was serious." I say as he sighs looking at the dark haired girl in his arms.

"I really hope she wasn't I just got her back I don't want to lose her again."He says as he smiles sadly at the teenager in his arms.

"Let's just get home okay." I say and he nods walking out with me.

"Yeah okay." He says as he puts her in his car.

"I'm sorry." He says kissing her forehead as I frown.

"Hey it'll be okay." I say and he just smiles sadly walking to the other end of the car.

"I really hope so." He says getting in drivers side and starting the car.

When we had got home I opened the door and Aiden walked In with Dylan and set her on the couch.

"How is she." Mom asks as I point to Dylan.

"Look for yourself, I have a brother to let out and try and talk to." I say as I walk the other way.

"Luck." Dad says back as I just sigh shaking my head.

BRANDON

The door opened as I looked at the person to see who it was.

"Ohh, it's just you." I say as she frowns and looks at me.

"You can go now Dylan is in the front room." She says as I quickly get off the bed rushing to the door.

"I'm sorry I killed you." She says as I turn and look at her.

"I think it's gonna take a lot more then I'm sorry to fix this." I say as she just frowns.

"Then name it." She says as I roll my eyes.

"Maybe later." I say rushing to the living room.

Seeing her on the couch I had rushed over leaning by the couch looking her sleeping form over.

"She's fine just a little rope burn that's all." Mom says as I silently pick her up and stand.

"Where are you going." Aiden asks as I look at him.

"It doesn't take a miracle to know that when she wakes up she's not going to want to see you." I say calmly walking away as he frowns.

Laying her down in my bad and joining I smiled as she cuddled into my side and I wrapped a arm around her. I closed my own eyes letting sleep take over me.

DYLAN

I woke up in a bad with a arm wrapped around me and shot up. Quickly realizing it was only Brandon I stood up and went to get a drink. I walked in the kitchen when they saw me all conversation dropped and they all looked at me.