Chapter 39: Comfort

Start from the beginning

She pushed me, making me tip over. I looked at her. "You wanna push people then I'm gonna push you."

"Chill out before I do something I regret."

"You gonna hit me too, Ques? Huh?" She asked. I looked at her again as I leaned in but she put her hand on my chest. "Stop, you need to learn to control your anger."

"You have no idea how tired I am of hearing that." I said.

"Well maybe you need to hear it."

"Someone needs to take their own advice."

"Touché. I think you need a kiss, c'mere daddy." I laughed at her and got the remote off the coffee table. "You don't wanna kiss me? Kayden would give me a kiss."

"Kayden excited ass..c'mere." I told her. She shook her head, but still came over and climbed into my lap.

"When's your brother coming back?" I shrugged and turned to Guy Code as I looked at her.

"You tryna gimme a lap dance?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I think you should go home, apologize to your mom and tell her whatever she wants to know." She said.

"I would, but with my dad home now he gon kill me man." I realized. She rubbed my face, poking my dimple and playing wit my lips. "I don't know where your hands been girl."

"I been fingerin myself,"

"Shit," I said as I tried to put her fingers in my mouth. She laughed and pushed me back. "I wanna taste,"

"And?"

I pecked her lips. "You wanna sit on my face?" I asked. She threw her head back, laughing. "Why you laughin? I'm dead ass serious."

"I'm trying to make you feel better quickly and I'm not suckin you so talking is the best way." She told me. "I think you should go talk to your mom, or since you wanna be a punk you could call her and tell her how you feel. You do that and I'm gonna see if DJ has any snacks."

That's actually not a bad idea. I picked my phone up off the coffee table and dialed my mom's number but she didn't answer. I sighed and called my dad.

"Hello."

"Dad, can I speak to mom?"

"Why you callin? You scared to come home?"

"..Yeah."

He laughed as I heard him give her the phone. "Q? You okay?"

"Who cares about me ma, are you okay?"

"I care Marques, I'm fine."

"Are you lying to your baby boy?"

"No, you never answered my question. Where'd you go?"

"To DJ's house wit Sommer."

"Oh, well as long as you're cool. I'm sorry for gettin all up in your business, I'm just worried about you and I love Sommer."

"I love her too ma, I'm not gon screw this up."

"Better not. I want you home for dinner, it'll be ready soon."

"Is dad cooking?"

"Yes,"

"Then I'll be home soon."

"Bring Somi with you, Riyah said I could borrow her whenever I wanted." She said. I heard my dad yell, 'No!' in the background. "Bye Q," She hung up.

"What she say?" Somi asked, coming out the kitchen with a bag of Nacho Cheese sunflower seeds. She popped a handful in her mouth.

"Come here." I inched with my index finger as she slowly walked over to me. The way her hips swayed wasn't even her doing, she's just naturally sexy. I grabbed her hips and set her down on my lap so she was straddling me and her titties were in my face. She arched an eyebrow as she stared down at me. "You gon sit on my face?"