Chapter 4: Teacher Planning

An awesome cover made by @BootyfulLiar in the Multimedia!

*Friday*

Sommer POV

There's no school today so the teachers can put in grades and all that good stuff. I do not want to be here bored all day though so I'm calling my baby. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"..Hello?"

Damn his voice is so sexy in la mañana.

"Were you sleep?"

"Yeah, but what's up?"

"Good morning boyfriend!!"

"Damn Somi, it's too early for all that energy."

"But baby, it's 10:30...what are you doing today?"

"I don't know. We was all going to ask if we could chill over there for a little bit."

"Who is we?"

"Just me, Immanuel, Dani, and Jalisa, alot of them couldn't come. We wanna to meet your friend."

I got up and went down the steps because I heard laughing.

"Hold on, asshole."

I walked into the living room.

"Why I gotta be an asshole Sommer?"

"You love my mean ass though." I whispered.

"I can't fade."

"Hold on though." I told him, I heard water running so I guess he was about to get in the shower.

"Mommy, can I have some friends over since there is no school today?" I asked her.

"..Ask your father."

"Ask your father what?" Dad asked as he came into the room. I jumped on his back.

"Daddy, can Dani, Jalisa, Ques and Immanuel come over for a little bit?"

"And by a little bit you mean the whole day?" He said.

"I don't know."

"How you gonn come in here askin' for stuff without all the details Som?" Mason asked me.

I sighed as got down off his back and put my phone back to my ear. "Are yall planning on being here the whole day?"

"Uhh no."

"He said no."

Dad just nodded. I kissed his cheek and grabbed King from mom and sat next to dad.

"Hi baby." I said to King with my phone still to my ear.

"You cheatin' on me, Valencia?" Ques said.

"I was talking to EJ, stupid."

"Whatever, I need a shower though so I'll see you later. Bye."

"I wish I could be there but okay, bye." I hung up and put my phone down. "EJ, you are so cute."

I held him up as he smiled and grabbed my finger. I smiled.

"So Som, what's been goin on with you?" Mason asked me.

"Well...my mom's ex-boyfriend came back around three months ago and raped me again and five days ago I stabbed him and put him in the hospital. So you know same old, same old." I said, like it was no big deal.

"That's not funny Sommer." Natalie said.

"She's not joking." Dad told her staring at me.

"Could you guys not stare at me like that? It's highly irritating."