Chapter 39: Comfort

This chapter goes from Thursday night to Saturday morning so no one will get confused! NO FEEDBACK=NO UPDATE !

Ques POV

I left my house, not knowing where the fuck I was going. I can't go to Rico or Alex's cause they just as pissed as I am and that's not a good combination. Manny said he was gon turn in early tonight; Rico elbowing him in his gut must've took a lot out of him. I don't know why though, I've seen Immanuel take a punch and bounce right back swinging. Dre looked stressed out so I can't go over there. I decided to just call my girl but my phone rang before I could.

"What do you want now, Ayanna-Sophia?" I answered.

"..You don't have to answer the phone like that, Quessy. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine,"

"You wanna come over or I can meet you somewhere? You know I can turn that frown upside down." I chuckled. "Alex keeps calling me a bitch, can you tell him to stop being so hostile towards me?"

"You know he don't like you, I don't why you copied his number from my phone." I told her.

"Sorry babe,"

"What I tell you? Don't call me that. I gotta go okay?"

"Wait, I'm sorry if I upset you. Let me make it up to you."

"I gotta go, Yana-Phi. Bye." I hung up on her as I sighed. I went over to Somi's house as I called her.

"Hey,"

"Can you come outside?"

"Uh.."

"It's important, please?" I asked. I heard her ask her mom who told her yes. She told me she was coming and she hung up. I blew out a breath as I tossed my phone into the cup holder and put my head on the steering wheel. I swear I want to scream right now. The passenger side door opened and Sommer got in and closed the door.

"Babe, you okay?" She asked, rubbing my back. I shook my head. "You wanna go somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you where to go."

I got out and went over the passenger side, she crawled over to the driver's seat. I gave her the directions to my brother's apartment. When we got there, I told her to park in front of the building and I took the keys out the ignition. I got out and went to open her door for her.

When she got out, I closed the door and gently backed her onto the car and kissed her. I grabbed her face as I deepened it and asked for entrance. After I got my fill I pulled away and took her hand, leading her into the building and up to his floor. I used the key DJ gave me and opened the door. It was clean as usual and he told me when he gave me the key that if I ever come over, I better keep it that way.

"Where are we?"

"My brother's apartment." I told her. She nodded as I went and sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"Marques, hey." She moved my hand and grabbed my face. "Talk to me, what's wrong?"

I wanted to tell her everything that happened but if I did, she'd find out about stuff I didn't want her to know about.

"I pushed my mom," I finally said. "My dad already knew about that situation with Heaven and I got mad and wanted to leave. My mom asked me if there was something I needed to tell her and I told her no but she kept badgering me about it so I told her I didn't wanna talk about it. I yelled at her and she tried to grab my arm but I yanked it away and pushed her into the couch. I told her to go ahead and ask me if I took my medicine. She said she didn't mean to upset me but I didn't wanna hear it so I left."