Chapter 15: Twins?!

No idea how long this chapter is, but it has more than enough "happenings" that take place that you can give feedback on , so COMMENT ! If you haven't read the first book you might be a tad confused at the end but just ask if you are . If you want a quick update after this then I need at least 10 comments .

Jason POV

"Jay..stop." Sariyah told me as I pushed us down on the bed.

"Come on YahYah, EJ's fine." I climbed on top of her and kissed her neck. She moaned.

"Well could you at least kiss me?" She said. I smiled and kissed her soft lips. "Wait, stop. Did you hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything, Sariyah."

"Could you just go see, please?"

I sighed and got up. I opened the door and walked down to Mas's room. He was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?"

"Tryna figure out how I'm gon get my wife to talk to me." He said.

"Here's an idea: don't hide her sobriety rings from her. You should've listened to me bro. Now sh-"

"Mason!!" We heard Natalie yell. Mas got up and we ran down the steps and saw Natalie on her knees grabbing her stomach. Mas ran over and helped her up. "No, I don't want to leave!"

"Nat you gotta go to the hospital." He told her.

"No she doesn't, I can call Crystal." Sariyah said dialing Crystal's number. "Hey, can you do me a big favor?"

~*

Natalie POV

Sariyah and Jason were helping Crystal get her equipment out her car, leaving me with Mason. I love him but he really hurt me and I kinda want to make him suffer.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I felt another contraction. "Mason why are you staring at me?"

"Because I'm an asshole."

"Well after this is over, I'm gonna go right back to hating you so come hold my hand and shut up." He smiled as he kneeled down next to the recliner and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

A real pretty woman came in the room. "Hi, I'm Crystal. How you feeling?" She hooked up her machines and stuff and started my ultrasound.

"Nooo, can't I just have him already? Please, this shit hurts!" I begged.

"I know, I hated this part too. Just one second." She told me. "You two know what you're having?"

"A boy." Mas told her as I felt another contraction.

"Okay w- wait.."

"Wait what? Is something wrong?"

"Not if you're optimistic. Natalie, have you been feeling anything weird lately?"

"Ahhh! I don't know, just get him out of me!" I screamed.

"Them." She said.

We both looked at her and said, "What?"

"You two are having a boy and a girl. So, congratulations."

"Damn it Mason!" I punched him in his arm. "Do you have any idea how much thats going to hurt?!"

"No, I have plenty of epidural." She said. I smiled. "Now come on, let's have some babies, love. I left those kids at my house unsupervised."

~*