Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II

Rayne POV

Deandre, Manny and I were in English. I got to class a little later than usual and when I got in there, Dre hadn't even saved me a seat. Another one of those girls that want to fuck him was sitting in front of him flirting with him and I tried to pretend like I didn't care but it was obvious that I did. It was especially obvious to Manny who came and sat next to me about fifteen minutes into the class.

"Why didn't you stay over there with your friend and his little girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Because I don't like that girl and you're Dre's girl and you know that."

I ignored him and was quiet for the rest of class. Manny left to go talk to Dani since he had this last mod free. I would have left too but I didn't drive to school today. I was on my way to the library when I heard Deandre calling my name. I ignored him and kept walking.

"Why you ignoring me girl?"

"You're the one that told me to get off your lap and leave you the hell alone. I'm just being a good girlfriend and following orders, Deandre."

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the school telling me to leave with him and he would take me to Red Robin if I did. My baby knows how much I love Red Robin. Nothing was said for the twenty minutes it took for us to get our food and get to my house. Before I could open the front door he grabbed my arm and pulled me back a little.

"I'm sorry I said that alright? You know how I am with talking and shit. I was angry," He said. "I'm moving." He blurted out.

"What? Where? When?"

"I'm moving, I don't know where or when. My mom called me last night and told me we needed to get out of that house because my dad is trippin."

"My dad wanted you to call him." I blurted out.

"What?"

"Wait, what does he want me for?" He asked as I walked into the kitchen where Natalie, mom and dad were.

"Something about your brother." I told him.

"Y'all skippin school now?" Dad asked.

"I had last mod free, I don't know about her." Dre told him. I punched him. "Ray said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, come with me. Natalie do not eat my damn food."

My dad and my boyfriend walked out, probably down to his office. I started digging into my Red Robin and my mom tried to take some of my onion rings.

Dani POV

"Immanuel is downstairs," My mom said coming into my room.

"I'm sleep." I lied.

"You can't ignore your friends for long Daniella. Veronica told me Rico feels bad about what he said." She said.

"If Rico felt bad he wouldn't have said it. I'm not even looking for an apology mom because like I said, he was right and even my boyfriend agreed mom so tell him I don't feel well or something."

"Even I know he ain't gon buy that Dani, but okay I'ma try."

She walked back downstairs and I continued watching this The Fosters marathon. I wish I knew a sexy white boy like Wyatt. I think I'm good with my sexy Dominican though. Just as I thought of that, Immanuel walked through my room door. I hid under the covers and a couple seconds later the comforter got snatched off me and onto the floor.

"You goin ghost on us bae?" He asked. I shrugged. "You tell me everything, what's different now?"

"I wasn't trying to. I just don't want to face everybody knowing what they think of me."