Chapter 34: Hangout, M.C.I.C

Sariyah POV

Today was a hectic ass day for me. Between Janelle coming over here and us talking for two hours, and King and Jason getting on my last damn nerve, I'm tired as hell. I still hadn't talked to Natalie either so I went into her and Mas' room to find her trying to get Allyssa to stop crying. Damien was fast asleep. She sat down on the bed and put her head in her hands.

"You need anything?" I asked her.

"She won't stop crying, Riyah. I am so damn tired, I don't know how long Mas is gonna be at work and.."

"How about I get her bottle out the fridge?"

"She drank it all! How come she can't be simple like Damien?"

"She's a baby, Nat. A newborn baby at that."

"She's just like her big brother," She wiped her nose. "Kaleb used to cry all the time when he was a baby. I would always pass him to Mas, but I can't do that if he's not here! Allyssa please stop crying!" She begged. I decided to change the subject because she looked like she was going to explode.

"I'm sorry about keeping you up the other night," I said.

She shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Just a little bit longer and six weeks will be up."

"..Are you feeling okay Nat?"

"I'm fine," She lied.

"Natalie, I've known you for seventeen years. Tell me what's going on."

She finally got Allyssa to go to sleep.  

"I'm scared," She admitted. "Sex is what I use to get away from stress and anger, if I can't have sex then I'm afraid I'm gon end up doing something really stupid."

"Natalie.."

I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell her about the Smirnoff I found under KayC's bed.

"I know and it's crazy but I just feel so exhausted and weak. I can't talk to Mas about it because he's gonna start watching me like a hawk. You're my only friend Riyah and I'm sorry if I hurt you." She said looking at me with exhausted eyes.

"How about we get you some new friends? I could call Janelle, Kathy, Stef, Veronica, Marisol and Crystal and we could all go out tomorrow." I suggested, calling out all the kids' mothers. Except for Jalisa's of course.

"I don't know them Sariyah,"

"But I do, and Jason can watch the babies."

"Okay," She said eagerly. I expected her to not want to leave the twins, but okay. "Could we go to a strip club?"

"Hell no! We can go shopping and then out to eat." I told her.

"You are no fun, but thanks Riyah," She yawned. "I think I'm gonna take a nap until daddy gets back. Can you tuck me in?" She crawled into bed and I smiled and covered her body up with the comforter. "If my baby boy gets back before Mas does, tell him I said it's M.C.I.C. time."

"M.C.I.C?"

"He'll..know."

Before she and I knew it, she was fast asleep. I turned off the light switch and closed the door. I went into my room and called Mas but it went straight to voicemail. I called Kaleb and told him what Nat told me, he knew exactly what it meant and said they had to stop and get something.

Sommer POV

My stomach and lady parts hurt like a bitch, but I can count on these idiots to make me smile. We were in a Hangout right now, just talking about stupid shit. Dre isn't home right now but when he does get home he said he would get on. I had Trilogy on loop on my speakers.