Chapter 6: $90.01

Things might get a little ScoobyDoo-ish in this chapter but bfebare with me, I promise you'll love it!

Dre POV

"So what you're saying is that she needs protection or something?" I asked Manny, Ques and Rico as we all sat down in my basement.

"Basically," Rico said. "She said he had a bad ass temper. But all jokes aside, Jalisa is like a sister to me now and if he put his hands on her, fuck a gun, I'll beat his ass my damn self. Where is that music coming from?"

"Oh that's Nique helping Rima rehearse or some shit. Speaking of which, why that nigga not answering his phone?" I said.

"Who Alex?" Ques asked, I nodded. "Forreal bro, where the fuck is he. I tried Cleo's number too, no answer."

"Yo, Adrianna might know something..Rico." I said.

He looked up as if he was just snapped out of a daze. Then he grabbed his phone out his pocket and called Adrianna.

"Hi hi." She answered.

"Hey, you're on speaker." He told her.

"Thanks for the heads up. So why am I being called right now?"

"I know you get tired of hearing this question, but do you know what's going on with Cleo and Alex?" Manny asked her.

"Nope. And I'm not lying either. Hold on a second." She started pushing buttons on her phone and it started ringing. "Don't say anything."

"Ahhh, move Eric!" We heard Crystal yell. "Hello?"

"Hi mommy."

"Hey beautiful daughter, how are you doing today?"

She laughed. "How the hormones going today?"

"They're all over the fucking place." Eric yelled from the background. "Get away from me! Your daughter is calling you, damn."

"Oh so they do exist." Dri said.

"Huh?"

"I haven't talked to Ally or CleCle in a really long time."

"Well, they're probably j-" We heard some noises in the background. "I'm not a doctor down here. Look Dri I gotta go, bye. ALEXANDER DUVALL!" She hung up.

"Well..at least we know he's not dead." Dri said as Rico's phone beeped with a text. I could've sworn I saw something that said 'I love you baby.' Rico saw it and sighed. "Babe!"

"What?" He answered.

"Could you stop texting in my ear and come over please?"

"I can't tonight, Anna." He told her as he replied to whoever that was.

"..Alright. Okay then, I guess I'll see you guys later." She hung up.

"You cheatin' on her, Rico?" Ques asked him.

"Nahh, it's this Jamie chick she won't leave me alone."

"That's why she said she loves you?" He nodded as he got up.

"Where you goin?" Manny said

"To Anna's house." He replied. "You can't pass up P like Adrianna's." He said smiling.

"Wrap it up, bro!" I yelled.

Natalie POV

I hate the fact that my son is hurting and I can't do anything about it. One of the worst parts of being a mother is realizing that you can't kiss every booboo and expect it to heal.