Chapter 26: Road Trips Pt. I

Sommer POV

"Hello?"

"Sommer?"

"Stef? Why are you calling me from Ques' phone?"

"This is going to make me sound a pathetic parent but it's time for Ques to take his medicine and he keeps goin' back to sleep so..".

"You want me to talk to him."

"He listens to you baby girl and I know how important this camp is for Charisma and Cleo but I'm not letting him go anywhere like this."

I sighed and sat up. "Okay, put him on the phone."

"What?" He said.

"Good morning boyfriend!" I said with fake enthusiam but it came out real.

"We been through this before babe, it's too early for all this energy."

"Marques, what am I?"

"Annoying." He said.

"Ques, seriously!" I laughed.

"You my girlfriend, my baby, future wife and babymama. You're beautiful, got a body that I love to be inside of. I love you wit all my heart now can I go back to sleep?"

"If I'm all of that stuff then you will take your medicine for me..please?"

"No,"

"Ques, please daddy?"

"Man, stop tryna seduce me over the phone. You can't make me do shit so I wish both of yall would get off my damn back!" He snapped.

"We care, Marques! That's why we on your back!"

"Okay well then stop caring cause in the end I'm seventeen years old and I can take care of myself! Leave me the fuck alone!"

"Ya know what? I am done fighting with you Marques! You are such an asshole! Do I ever wake up at 6:00 in the morning for anybody?! I don't even know why I try to help you, it's not like you ever bother to return the favor! So guess how I'm gonna make both our lives easier?"

"Babe, stop."

"Babe stop, blah blah Ques! You wanna know what I did last night? I got ambushed by my parents who suddenly decided I need professional help! So guess who's getting a therapist, and not just a therapist, a psychiatrist?! I don't wanna end up like you; fighting with the people who care because I don't wanna accept help! Do what you want Ques, go find yourself a girl that will love you and care about you as much as I did. Good luck with that!"

I hung up on him and threw my phone across the carpet. I got up and stripped on my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower knob all the way to hot and got in.

Ques POV

I stared at my phone after Sommer hung up on me.

"Sounds like you fucked up." My dad said coming into my room.

"I thought mom kicked you out?"

"Since when do I listen to your mother? Where were you last night?" He asked.

"I was out and about."

He just stared at me. "Why can't you just do what your mother says?"

"You the one that said I didn't need them! I wish all of y'all would just leave me the fuck alone!" I growled.

"Yo! I'm not your mother; you not gon talk to me any kinda way and get away wit it!" He yelled standing up. "..Just do the right thing iight? I'ma go check on your mother."