Chapter 36: Juicy II

Montae POV

Should I be scared? Well I'm not. If anything, I'm worried for Kevin's life. Heaven has five damn brothers, why the hell would you even fathom the idea of messing with her ass?

I didn't even eat lunch today, I'm on this damn regimen for gymnastics so I need to eat salads and shit like that that's low in fat and shit. I hope I'm not grounded, cause I could tell Ques really needs to know some shit in order to sleep at night. When it all comes down to it though, Kevin isn't even the one he gon be the maddest at. And it damn sure ain't gon be me, I'm the good guy in this situation.

"Yo Bitty, Kaleb's cousin's..friend said he knows you." I told her.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Alex, I don't know his surname."

"Stop acting like you're smart, Tae." Sianni told me. I glared at her but didn't notice the surprised face on Bitania's face.

"Ally?! She knows Ally?"

"Why are you shaking me girl?"

"Ally! Tell him I said hi, please please please."

The final bell rang and we all turned in our work and walked out the classroom.

"I gotchu Bitty, you tryna hang out wit us today at my house? He gon be there and the rest of his friends." I told her as we went to our lockers.

"I have to get started on my science project but I can stop by for a second when you guys get there. You going to gymnastics right?" She asked. I shrugged and she kissed my cheek before she walked away telling me to text her. I called my mother.

"Hello?"

"Ma, can I go to gymnastics?"

"Uh yeah, your aunt is picking up the twins."

"I know, can I have some friends over too?"

"Mhm, I gotta go Tae."

"Of course, bye." I hung up on her and went to get mine and Sianni's gym bag out Ms. Hunte's class. She wasn't in there so I just got them and walked out to the front of the school. Sianni and Jalisa were sitting on the bench and Sianni was just staring at her in shock. When I walked up to them they stopped talking. I handed Anii her bag and told them to come on.

"So is whatever Ques wants to know, bad?" Jalisa asked.

"Not for me, no." I told her.

~*~

It was 4:50 and almost time to go home. Coach told me to go on the rings one more time before I leave so I got ready and jumped up there. I was almost finished when somebody called my damn name, distracting me and I ended up twisting my shoulder the wrong fuckin way. Somehow I was able to finish and dismount but my shoulder still hurt like a bitch.

"Fuck you call me for Ethan?"

"My bad folk, ya phone kept ringing in the locker room." He told me. I sighed and walked into the locker room to rinse off and put my regular clothes on. I got my phone out my gym bag and saw three missed calls from 'Venny'. I sighed proceeded to walk over to the girls' gym and get the girls.

I need some ice for my damn shoulder.

"You okay?" Anii asked me. I nodded as I started up my car. I forgot I still had Vanya's Born Sinners album, I turned it on and played She Knows.

"I fucked up my damn shoulder. Jalisa text your friends and tell em they can go ahead to my house."

"Okay, I thought you were having testicle problems again." She said.