"Maybe it's just selective memory."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Whatever" He playfully rolls his eyes "But how've you been baby girl?"

"I've been, okay..." The first thing that pops into my mind is Justin "You?"

"I've been as good as I can be without you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," He pulls into the parking lot of the mall "That I miss you, I miss us, and I want you to miss us the same way that I do."

"Jared-" I was not expecting this

"I miss our arguments, and our good times," He takes off his seatbelt and turns so he's facing me. "Especially the sex." 

"Jared!" I shove his arm in a playful way "Shut up will you?"

"Okay," He puts a strand of hair behind my ear and his fingers linger on my cheek "But... I mean it, I really do miss us, and I don't know what your going through ,or if your seeing anybody ,but I'll wait."

"I miss us too Jared," I choke out "But you were the one who left me. I loved you...I still love you, but I'm not ready to be heart broken again."

"You're already heart broken though." His eyes do that quick back and forth thing as he looks in mine "I can see it in your eyes,"

"I-" I'm cut off by my phone ringing

It's Ava.

The last person I want to talk to, but I have to answer it in order to get out of this awkward conversation.

"Hey,"

"Where the hell are you? I thought that I'd see you in class but when I got there you were nowhere to be seen."

"I'm fine," I sigh "I just wasn't feeling to well so I had to get picked up."

"Who picked you up? Teddy?"

"No," I look  already knowing what she is going to say. "Jared."

"Jared? As in 21 year old that broke up with you Jared?"

"Is there another Jared?" I roll my eyes "Yes that Jared"

"Look the bell just rang so I have to go, but we will talk about this later." She says before she clicks

I love her but sometimes she can be so irritating.

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Justin's POV)

"Hey Jay!" Ava throws herself against the locker next to mine with her annoying little smirk

"Ava," I close my locker ,and pull my phone out of my back pocket "Can I help you."

"You know I could bet you" she points at my phone "That she's ignoring all of your texts on purpose. And I'm almost positive that she's not thinking about you the way your thinking about her."

"What are you talking about?" I turn and start to walk into the direction of my next class and she falls into step beside me

"My lovely cousin," I look down at her "She's a charmer isn't she?"

"Still don't know what your talking about?" I lie "But where is she by the way? I haven't seen her since lunch."

"Me either," She shakes her head "She probably ran off with that boyfriend of hers."

"Boyfriend?" I stop in my tracks "What boyfriend?"

"Looks like I hit a nerve" she keeps walking "Learn to hide her emotions better Jay."

I try to call Ariana ,and it rings twice before it goes to voice mail.

What boyfriend?

+31 votes

+31 comments

for next chapter

I got some dirty stuff in the next chaptr for ya and thanks for all of you hilarious comments.

And this chapter is dedicated to @ArianaSwagii because she makes me laugh the hardest, and she makes me feel all mushy gushy inside...thanks love.