Betrayal

::Bria's P.O.V::

"How the fuck could you think it was me!?" Jazmyne screamed, "I ain't do shit to that bitch!" "Jaz I didn't say that I thought it was you" I stated. "Yes Bri, you did!" I took a deep breath and slowly let it out, "I didn't like the girl but I didn't fucking kill her" Jazmyne barked.

Chresanto came up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder "calm down" he said quietly, "she's not blaming you". "How the hell do we know you weren't the one that killed her?" Jazmyne questioned, "I didn't d-" She cut me off "bullshit, we all know you wanted the girl dead".

"I never fucking said that! I didn't even think it" I yelled, I was growing frustrated with her by the minute. "Y'all shut up! No one's blaming anyone at the moment" Shelby stated, Jazmyne narrowed her eyes at me "don't fucking talk to me" she snapped.

"Fine" I said firmly before I turned away, "I can't believe you, why would you think I killed her?" "I thought you fucking said for me not to talk to you!" I exclaimed as I turned back around.

"Why the fuck are you asking me questions? And I didn't fucking say you killed her, I didn't even say I thought it was you Jazmyne! Damn, assuming and shit...." I stated. 

>>*<<

Jacob held me in a hug "it'll be alright" he said quietly, "no it won't, Jacob.... I'm scared" I admitted. I closed my eyes as a couple of tears streamed down my cheeks, "I'm just so scared right now". I opened my eyes when he pulled me over to his bed and made me lay next to him, "I'm scared too" he said lightly. He placed his arm on my waist and stared at me, "I... I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Why are you saying sorry?" He asked, "because... I... I got so jealous... None of this wouldn't be happening if I had just let you and Willow be" I confessed as my tears fell. "No, no, no" he said simply as he wiped them away, "you shouldn't be sorry, you expressed how you felt towards the situation Bri" he explained. "You're not to blame" he said after he pulled me closer to him, "you're really not". 

>>*<<

::Ray's P.O.V::

The group's separating, I thought to myself. During this time... Everyone's going there separate ways... And I... I don't like it. 

I sighed in frustration and covered my face with my hands, I pulled out my phone and ended up texting everyone to come to my house for an emergency meeting. I sat in my living room and waited, I let the silence surround me. I knew this was going to be a very long day, I just knew it. 

When everyone arrived I took a deep breath and looked around, "we have to stick together" I stated. "We can't separate as a group" I said slowly, "so.... What's going on? How are people feeling?" "Sick" Prince answered. "Tired" Jordan said quietly, Shelby sighed "um... Nervous" "frustrated" Roc replied.

"Calm" Prodigy answered, I smirked a little at his answer. "Betrayed" Jazmyne said as she shook her head a little, I looked at Bria who rolled her eyes "fucking over it" she stated. "....Okay! Well um... I'm feeling a bit unsteady" I said quietly, I looked down at the floor "I hate the fact that I don't know what's going to happen next" I explained.

Prince ran his hand through his hair and gave off an irritated look. "What are we going to do if they find her?" He asked, "did anyone think of that?" "No..." We all answered in unison.

"I swear to goodness I can't go to jail for murder" Jordan stated, "but you didn't kill her" Jazmyne said to her. Jordan looked at her then at us all "I still helped move her body, y'all if they find out we helped move her we go to jail too". 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah, it's short I know : / 
Sorry about that, also sorry for any mistakes.
Love,
Me
P.S. there aren't many chapters left : (