We had a.... What?

::Bria's P.O.V::

I groaned lightly as I fluttered open my eyes, I blinked as my vision began to clear up. I didn't know where I was. I squinted my eyes a little when I realized I was in a bed and that my legs were intangled with someone else's.

I slowly turned and saw an afro, I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. I thought I had slept with a stranger or some shit. I stared at Jacob, of course he was still asleep. I studied him carefully, his hair was a bit messy and all over the place.

I furrowed my eye brows when I noticed his lip was cut. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I saw scratches on his back, I furrowed my eye brows "what the hell did we do last night?" I asked curiously. I bit my lip and lifted up the covers to see if he had on boxers, he didn't.

I covered my mouth with my hand as my eyes got big, I wanted to let out a squeal but I didn't want to wake him. I slowly untangled my legs and climbed out of the bed, I quickly found my bra and under wear and put them on.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself, "damn" I mumbled when I saw I had a hickey on my neck. I turned back around and saw two other people that I was not expecting to see, my jaw dropped and I screamed.

"Shit!" Jordan said as she awoke from her slumber, "Bria?" She asked when she saw me. I nodded a little, I watched her as she looked at me then at Jacob then at Ray.

She screamed just like I did "what the hell!?" She quickly got up and found some clothes. Ray groaned and felt his head as he slowly sat up, Jacob did the same.

"What are you screaming for?" They both asked, still half asleep. Jordan and I watched as they slowly looked at each other, "Oh... My.... God!" Jacob stated.

They launched themselves away from each other, Ray wasn't wearing any boxers just like Jacob. Jacob grabbed a sheet off the bed to cover himself and Ray used a pillow. "What the actual fuck!?" Ray asked as he looked at us all.

"Why were you.... How... Awh hell!" Jacob exclaimed, he looked at me "what the fuck is that? Did I do that?" He asked, referring to the hickey on my neck. "I-I don't know!" I stammered, Jordan began to pace back and forth "no, no, no... What the hell happened last night?" She asked.

"Oh man... I-I think we had a.... A foursome" I managed to choke out. Ray and Jacob looked at each other before groaning. "Awh damn! damn, damn, damn, damn" Jacob cursed as he sat on the bed, I slowly walked over to him.

"Okay... So, as nasty as it sounds... W-we had a foursome last night guys" Ray stated, Jacob winced at the word as he gave a slight nod "yeah.... What do you think happened?" "Let's not think about that".

I frowned a little before I slipped on some shorts and a shirt, I rubbed the back of my neck as I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I let out a small yawn as I walked into the living room and saw Chresanto and Jazmyne cuddled up sleeping on the couch, Craig asleep on Jacob's dinner table in the far off corner near the kitchen, and Shelby was knocked out laying in the middle of the floor; an empty bottle of tequila by her side.

I laughed a little despite what I was feeling, it was a sight to fucking see. I squinted my eyes a little as I thought to myself, I quickly went back upstairs and saw Jordan staring down at Jacob's trash can.

I looked at Ray and Jacob who were staring at each other, probably imagining what happened last night. "Are there any condoms in there?" I asked as I stood next to Jordan, she raised an eye brow "I uh... I don't think so..." She bent down and pushed a couple of papers aside.

"Oh hey, yeah they're right here" she said with a sigh of relief, I let out a soft sigh too. I looked back at Jacob and Rayan, they were still staring at each other.