Damn

::Jacob's P.O.V::

I bent down in front of Bria with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol. I had taken her to my house and while everyone else stayed down stairs I dragged her to my bathroom and made her sit on the edge of the tub. I dipped a cotton ball into the alcohol and looked at her "I wasn't serious when I said you could slap her" I stated as I placed the cotton ball on one of her many cuts.

She winced at the pain "I know" she said quietly, I couldn't help but smile a little "then why'd you do it?" "Because the bitch was asking for it" She answered. She winced yet again, I threw the cotton ball away and grabbed another.

Once I wet it with the alcohol I placed it on a cut, she pressed her lips together and looked up. "It hurts?" I asked with a laugh, she rolled her eyes before answering "like hell" "well then maybe next time you'll think before slapping someone" "I don't regret shit" she stated.

I shook my head a little and threw the second cotton ball away, I grabbed a third and quickly applied the alcohol. I studied Bria's deepest cut "this one's gonna hurt really bad" I warned, "ready?" She nodded a little "yeah" "okay" I said before placing the cotton ball on the cut.

She squinted her eyes "agh shit, fuck!" She yelped. I smiled a little and shook my head "told you it'd hurt" "ugh, no more please?" "Don't worry, I'm done with the alcohol" I stood up and grabbed a washcloth and ran it under warm water before wringing it out.

I tilted my head to the side a little as I bent down and wiped the blood from her face "you really slapped her though" I said in disbelief, Bria smiled a little. "Your lip is cut" I said, stating the obvious "yeah" I looked her in the eye "I'm sorry about that" "it's not your fault" she said lightly.

I leaned in and pressed my lips onto hers and began to kiss her, she immediately began to kiss back. She suddenly winced and pulled away "awh shit, that hurts" "sorry" I apologized. She shook her head a little "no, you're fine, how long you think it'll take to heal?" I shrugged a little "hmm not long, maybe two or three days?" She nodded a little "not long at all".

::Bria's P.O.V::

I watched as Jacob stood up and offered his hand, I grabbed ahold of it and he helped me up and led me down stairs to where everyone was. "Why look who it is! If it isn't the fighter, herself" Jazmyne stated with a smile, I shook my head a little at her before Jacob sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Since when you know how to fight?" Ray asked, I shrugged a little "I don't know". "Yo you beat the shit out of Willow, I got it on camera too" Jordan said as she pulled out her phone. "She beat me too though" I said as I pointed to my cuts, "yeah but, did you see her face?" Chresanto asked.

"Although she didn't have as much cuts as you, she looked pretty damn bad Bri" Craig stated. I smiled a little before looking at Jordan "aye Jordan, let me see that video you got" she got up and handed me her phone.

I tapped the screen and watched the video. My eyes grew big "damn" I stated. "I'm glad y'all stopped us when you did" I said as I glanced at Ray then at Jacob. "Us too" Jacob stated, "Jazmyne you just over there laughing" I said as I looked up from the phone. "It was funny, I couldn't help it" "Chres you standing there, Craig you shaking your head, and Shelby... I don't even know" I laughed.

>>*<<

"Can I try one of those?" Bria asked me, I gave her a confused look "one of what?" "A cigarette" I looked down at the cigarette I was holding. "You wanna smoke?" I asked, she shrugged lightly "I don't know, I just wanna try it out" I handed the cigarette to her and watched as she put it to her lips and inhaled.