Chapter 3

Brielle's POV

At lunch...

"Uh so family skate is coming up tomorrow. Wanna come with me?" He said out of now where.

"Yeah I'll come!" I say grabbing his hand.

"Wonderful." He said smiling.

After lunch we drive back home. When we get home we both decide to take a nap. I lay on the bed next to Jonathan and put head on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and thats the last thing I remember.

3 hours later...

When I wake up, Jonathan is still asleep. I slowly roll out of bed and put the covers over Jonny. I walk to the kitchen to make dinner and decide to order pizza. Soon after I'm awake Jonathan comes in.

"Ugh I'm so tired." Jonathan said yawning.

"Then go back to bed." I say fixing his hair.

"Nah. I'm okay." He said. I shrugged and walked to the couch.

When the pizza arrives, Jonathan and I sit down to eat. We are watching the Kings vs. Stars game during dinner. I notice that Jonathan doesn't look normal but ignore it. I just assumed he was tired.

Jonathan goes to bed early which I understood. I stayed on the couch watching HGTV. I eventually got bored and went to bed. I laid out my clothes for the family skate and then got in bed. I fell asleep instantly.

The next morning...

When I woke up, Jonathan was still asleep. It was 10:30am and family skate was at noon. I let him sleep and I went to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and did my hair. I kept it simple and put it into a side braid. When I walked out Jonathan was awake but still laying down.

"You okay? You look pale." I ask feeling his forehead.

"My head feels like someone hit me with a rock and I feel sick." He said sitting up and putting is head in his hands.

"Awww babe." I say putting my arms around him.

"I am going to take some medicine and shower. I hope I get better for the family skate." He said standing up.

"Okay but we aren't going if you still feel sick." I say.

Jonathan gets in the shower and I get dressed. When he comes out I make him eat some fruit and drink some water. He looks better but he said his head hurt. I gave him some pain medicine and we continued to get ready. I felt so bad for him cause I he has had a rough week.

20 minutes later...

"Feel any better?" I asked.

"Actually yeah! Ready to go?" He asked with a big smile.

"I'm ready but you seriously feel better?" I question him.

"Yes. Lets go." He said putting his arm around my shoulders.

We arrive at the United center and we head to the locker room. I lace up my skates and so does Jon. I love family skate because all the players bring their kids and wives. I grab Jonathan's hand as we walk out and he helps me get on the ice. I laugh at how I almost fall. Marian Hossa brings out his daughters Mia and Zoja and his wife Jana. Next Brent Seabrook walks out with his son Carter. His wife Dayna walks out holding Kenzie. They are literally the cutest family I have ever seen! The rest of the players with no kids skate out with their girlfriends.