chapter one: my new life?

Hello my name is Alexandria but everyone calls me Alex heh, I'm 21 years old and I live in America and I won't say were heh, it's 2016 in the summertime. This is my story about how my life changed forever.
May 5th 2016 9:30 am
My alarm clock went off and I yawned getting out of bed, I heard my mother call for me and I got dressed in an black goth skirt with black and white striped leggings and an black and white striped tank Top with combat boots that go up to my knees and black and white striped cut off long gloves, I brushed my aqua blue hair (yes I dyed my hair blue), after I brushed my hair I ran down stairs to see my mom in her work clothes looking a bit mad.
Mom: what the hell are you wearing? It's summer you should really put the damn Halloween stuff away! (Referring to my look and goth makeup)
i frowned wanting to punch her but sighed
Me: I should get going or I'm going to be late for work
After saying that I grabbed my bag (black and silver) and my tablet and skate bored and ran out the door. As I was skating to work some guys grabbed me and threw me into the back of a van and tied me up! I tried to fight them but wound up with a bag over my head and I sat and listened to see if I can hear anything
Man 1: are you sure we got the right girl?
Man 2: 1 yes I'm positive! This girl will be perfect!
Me:h.....hay let me go!
One of the men hit me really hard knocking me out, once I woke up I was strapped to an machine  and doctors were experimenting on me! I could not move or speak and every time I got shocked or stabbed with an needle or cut open I cried in pain and eventually I passed out from the pain. Once I woke up again I was in a room that looked more like a cell! I looked around and there was a victorian style black dress on the bed and a note: "put this dress on" I frowned hatting dresses and saw an corset, oh hell no! Those things hurt! I sat on the bed frowning and the door opened and a maid walked in.
Maid: hello miss I'm here to help you with the dress
Me: were am i? And I'm not going to ware a damn dress!
Maid: I'm sorry miss I was just told to put you in the dress and get you ready
Me: ready for what?
Maid: your being sold.......
Me: wait what?!
"The maid looked aggravated and another maid came in and before I knew it they stripped me and put me in the dress and corset and strangely  it did not hurt.........than they led me to the guys who kidnapped me and my eyes widen seeing an warm hole!
Man 1: we received our payment now send her to her new master!
Me: wait you can't do this!
The maids threw me into the portal and I fell onto my knees and looked around, It was an castle?! In 1882?! No way! A chubby maid walked to me.
Maid: your as pale as snow child! Sir Hellsing is waiting for you
Me: your joking........
Maid: I'm certainly not!
Me: this can't be happening!