Chapter 9

"Everything was blue," Niall whispered suddenly, making Zayn, who was up till now softly rubbing his thumbs on Niall's small tummy stare at the blonde boy in confusion. "His pills, his hands, his jeans," and then the blonde giggled loudly. It was stupid how he was just singing the most random songs and then laughing to himself. Harry had already announced that Niall had lost his head while Zayn just chose to ignore his odd behavior but now that he was singing Halsey, the raven haired man guessed that something must be really terribly wrong. The blonde hardly sang songs which weren't from Michael Buble or Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber. 

"What's wrong?" He asked firmly, placing both hands on either side of the small blonde's head trying to make him stare at his eyes and answer properly but Niall just refused, not even looking his boyfriend in the eye. Maybe Louis leaving was a bad idea, Zayn thought to himself, not understanding any other reason to make Niall behave like this. 

"If you want Louis, I can just leave. I'll text him to come back," With that the raven haired man got up to leave, placing his sneaker on and then shrugging his leather jacket on. He gave his black hair a sharp tug before proceeding to leave the room, but a room and almost timid voice stopped him. 

"I'm pregnant Zayn," Niall whispered, tears coating his eyes. How was he going to make it through this? With Freddie it was an entirely different situation because Louis had just proposed to him a few months back and they were happy with the young little toddler. Shit actually started to go down after Freddie was born and became an annoying brat that kept on whining and crying. But that's the job of a child so Niall and Louis didn't ever blame the small bundle of joy. But this wasn't Freddie, this was definitely not going to be Louis's kid and even if it was, they could only find out about it after the baby was born. 

"I know and I'm happy for you," Niall could feel his calm demeanor slipping right out of his face. Happy? Oh right, why would Zayn even be remotely sad. He wasn't the one carrying the kid. He wasn't the one who would be ridiculed by the public for being the ugly one of one direction who had managed to steal their favorite boy Louis who, according to the fans, should still rightly belong with Harry. He wasn't going to be the one who would be called a whore and a cheat, even though Louis was also just the same. The only difference was that Niall could have a baby and just the face of that kid, one look at it and the whole world would come to know whom it belonged to. Thankfully he had nine months to figure it out but he couldn't be happy. Not like how Zayn was. 

"Why though? This baby will ruin everything. I should get it aborted, I never wanted another kid. Freddie was more than enough and now, after a few months when this little thing comes out of me, the world would know that it's yours! One look, one picture leaked and it will be all over the headlines," He took a deep breath before mocking the voice of an annoying new reporter, "One Direction star- oh yeah the ugly fake blonde one- cheated on his extremely gorgeous Husband- larry is real by the way- with ex-band mate Zayn Malik. What a whore!" And then the tears fell down his beautiful blue eyes. 

Zayn didn't know what to do. Should he go and calm Niall down? This was a bit too much for him to deal with. He never knew Niall was so insecure. For the raven haired man, the blonde had been a strong character. One of the strongest humans he had ever seen. Through the amount of hate he got,Zayn always felt that Niall got over it all in no time at all but the scars from the years of name calling and shaming that definitely left a permanent mark on Niall. One that Zayn wanted to remove and cure but he didn't know how. 

"It's going to be okay," He took a shaky breath, pulling the blonde's small, fragile body close to his chest. He was too precious, he didn't deserve this shit. "I'm going to be here with you no matter what. If people are a problem, then we'd just run away. You know I'd do it. We both have enough money to move to some stranded island and just live there peacefully. Nobody would know about us. We'd just be two stars that left the sky at the same time." He wanted Niall to say yes, if this was all too much for him to deal with, Zayn would try his hardest to take all the pain away and if that meant quitting the career he had worked so hard to build, then so be it. 

But Niall wasn't that selfish. He was confused yes, he was angry yes, but he wasn't going to make his lover go through the misery for that. 

"You know what, I-I think I'm going to have this kid. For you but I'm going to figure everything out and then we'll go from there. We have to talk to the management and of course, Louis needs to be comforted right now. We can't have bad blood between us while something so huge is happening but can you please do me a big favor?" He stared at Zayn's hazel eyes with a renewed hope. 

"Yes. Anything," Zayn smiled down at the blonde, glad that he was calming down a bit and thinking rationally. They were going to be fine. Niall was going to figure everything out and Zayn would just be by his side, helping him through everything. He'd be his savior and his guardian angel like he had always been. But he didn't the next question that would leave Niall's mouth would ruin all the dreams Zayn had concocted in his head. 

"Can you please let me at least consider the option for abortion?" 

AN/ LET'S TALK ABOUT NIALL'S SNAPCHAT! IT. KILLED. ME! 

HE'S SO PRETTY AND I'M SO GLAD HE'S HAPPY AND HEALTHY DURING THE BREAK AND IS HAVING FUN! EVERY ONE  NEEDS TO BE LIKE DRAMA. STAY AWAY FROM DRAMA AND JUST ENJOY SNAPCHAT AND GOLF (NO MATTER HOW BORING IT IS). 

ALSO, HE DID A NOTICE SPREE! WTF! I WAS WATCHING A BLOODY SRK MOVIE IN THE MOVIE HALLS WHEN HE DID A NOTICE SPREE! ONE OF MY MUTUALS GOT NOTICED AND I SWEAR, NOTHING IS WORSE THAN HAVING A MUTUAL WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH TWO SENTENCES BY THE AMAZING NIALL JAMES HORAN! :(( I CRIED! 

ANYWHORE, NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 65+ VOTES AND 20+ COMMENTS! 

DO YOU THINK NIALL IS ACTUALLY GOING TO ABORT THE KID? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LOUIS JUST LEAVING LIKE THAT? IS HE GOING TO COME BACK OR NOT? WHAT WILL ZAYN DO? 

HOW WILL THE MANAGEMENT REACT WHEN THEY FIND OUT? 

SHOULD NIALL KEEP THE CHILD OR NOT? 

RANDOM QUESTION: HAS ANYONE OF YOU EVER GOTTEN NOTICED BY THE BOYS ON IG OR TWITTER? 

ALSO PLEASE GIVE A READ TO MY NEW ZIALL, BOY!PUSSY NIALL FAN FICTION CALLED "HIS FOR A PRICE." IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD! LOVE YA ALL! x