Chapter 8 - Frustrating

Start from the beginning

Once I closed the door he shoved his hands in his pockets and slouched, looking down at the ground.

“Can we walk?” I shrugged, “I guess, but I don’t want to go far, I don’t really want to talk to you.”

“I know. That’s why I want to talk to you.”

Well if it isn’t the biggest shock to the world, Niall Horan wanting to talk to me, oh wait, no, him actually admitting he's in the wrong? Dropping the cocky asshole persona just to apologise? I must be dreaming.

After we walked for a short while in silence together he built up the courage to speak. “What they were saying-” I cut him off, “No. Not they. You were saying it too.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever, what we said…”

“Get on with it Niall, I have shit to do.”

“I didn't mean it, I just had to go along with them. You know how it is.” I shook my head, “No, I don’t know how it is, I don’t know why you have to lie and be a total dog just so your friends don’t laugh? Unless you really are just not lying and as you said, are nice to my face so I can do the assignment for you, so you can get a blowjob.”

“I lied about that.”

“Don’t fucking bullshit me, I had never spoken to you regarding anything normal and unsexual until we were given this assignment. I get you need me to help and I'm willing to do that, but don’t just fucking dog me out. I get enough shit from other people as it is. I deal with my own shit you know? I’d like to just pass my classes in peace.”

He nodded along to what I was saying, “Yeah, I know.”

We walked in silence for a while longer, “Look, Niall, its getting cold out. Are you done?”

“No.” I sighed, and rubbed my arms, goose bumps were slightly showing, it didn't help that I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

“Look. Uh. I don’t usually say this to anyone, especially girls. But I'm sorry.” Woah, hold the fuck up, shut the front door. Niall Horan just apologised to me, for being an asshole? Pinch me. How am I even supposed to know if he's just being nice to get in my good books and I do his work and give him blowjobs.

I didn't know what to believe anymore. But the mere shock of him uttering the words ‘sorry’ brought me to a standstill. He stopped and looked at me, “Are you okay?” he almost whispered. I didn't know what to say, “Are you going to accept my apology or did I just make a dick of myself for nothing?”

“I-I don’t know. Niall. How am I honestly meant to believe anything that comes out of your mouth… I just cant.”

He sighed, “I guess so... Are you cold or something?” I rolled my eyes, “Nah, I'm fucking sweating.” He cackled at me for a second, “Want to go back?”

I could not work out this boy, one minute he's serious the next he isn’t, the next he's kind, the next he's an asshole. Why was he so weird to me though, why didn't he just treat me like shit as expected. It makes it harder to do what I do.