Chapter 14:Looking forward

A/n: I'm going to be doing a bit of a Third person/first person mix up so it will be a bit more detailed, the only part that will be First person might just be his thoughts but don't worry, ill still try to keep it simple.

______________________________

Dastin and Sapphire had begun to leave the area.

Sapphire looked back to see if anyone was following, seeing no one she told Dastin that the attention of the fight will soon go down at that area.

Dastin was still in thought as they walked through the area, He could not get why his body moved on its own, he knew his body was enhanced by Sphial but what wasn't very comprehensible was the fact that he felt something move his body.

It was just bothering him.

As the night came, they had come to a crossing between the street and walkways, Dastin stopped, noting all the things around him, his cloak of course was still on him, just that a part of it was ripped off on the back, so it just showed a bit of his shirt,  it was still able to hide his identity with it.

Dastin looked out into the street slums and saw that there were some guards patrolling around, even if it meant blending into the crowd, Dastin needed to figure out how to get away from this place. Still looking around a bit more, Dastin was able to find a Carriage they could hide from the view of Soldiers, and apart from that it was nearing the alley they were coming from.

"Sapphire, there's a carriage coming, I'm going to count from 3 to 1, and on 0 we quickly get into the Carriage alright?" Dastin whispered.

Without saying a thing Sapphire nodded to him, the carriage was just a normal farmers carriage that had hay piled at the back. Dastin wasn't planning to leave the city, he was going to stick around till he is strong enough to take down even the strongest of beast, yet if his identity is found out by the knights and gets his name out onto wanted paper posts, then he would have no choice but to leave.

All of him getting framed was planned, no way it could be a coincidence, or at least thats what Dastin had felt to this whole problem.

The Carriage was getting close and he quickly stopped thinking to focus on when they would need to run. He predicted that the guards would turn their heads the second that he counted to 1.

"alight, here it comes... 3.... 2... 1... 0! Lets go now!"

Dastin predicted correctly, the guard turned around just at the right moment, and Sapphire with him quickly ran towards the carriage, with only mere seconds they were able to jump on the back of the carriage filled with hay.

The Farmer Driving the carriage without knowing kept driving on, as the two jumped on the back of the carriage as it went on towards the direction of the town entrance.

. . .

Having been a few hours since they have jumped on the Carriage, Dastin kept a lookout for the second they would pass by the Diorus's house,  Dastin figured he was the only person he could trust, no one else would help him as most people around the area thinks that he killed the Inn keeper.

Upon nearing the Inn, Using the cloaks with a string of hay that Dastin melded together with Sphial he was able to create hooded cloaks with an ice needle that he made on his own. The cloaks worked out as a good asset to cover his head up to his  waist concealing his identity.

The two got off as soon as they passed  between Diorus's house and the Inn.

They did not waste a second staying in the middle of the streets, so they immediatly walked towards the old man's house.