Epilogue

Anahita's POV
Its been 3 years since I got to know that my parents are dead and 2 years since we graduated.

After Neil leaving me home i.e after my breakdown near the lake. The first thing I did was to call the lawyer and take all the property which was being taken care by my uncle and aunt, under my name permanently.

It didn't surprise me at all when they filed case against my decision. But due to Punit Uncle's and Raj's support and the evidence like power of attorney of my granddad and other legal papers the result was in my favor.

Talking about Raj he gave us all the biggest shock of our life on the graduation day.

After the ceremony we had all decided to go to have a pleasant dinner. The crowd included Chand, his parents, Rina, her parents, Raj, Punit Uncle, Smita Aunty, Neil, his parents, Genny and her mom.

By the way the lovey - dovey couple Chand and Rina broke up just before graduation. But you know what don't take their break up seriously presently she is working in Singh Enterprises as Chand's secretary. Now you can imagine, I know you people are not that dumb.

Back on the story, so while eating and chatting occasionally the dinner was going smoothly until Raj stood up and cleared his throat. He said he needed to make an announcement.

And the announcement was.....
"We are pregnant." His words not mine.

Everyone got utterly confused. Suddenly Genny hit her forehead with her palm, "Idiot I am pregnant not you dumbo!" Genny exclaimed and now all eyes where on her.

Now you just imagine what the scenario was within the next ten minutes.

Punit uncle started shouting profanities at Raj, Smita Aunty was crying as if there is no tommorrow, Chand, me and Rina where to stunned to react, Caroline aunty was I guess stunned too and last but not the least Neil who was first shocked then anger started boiling in him and soon enough he was in a full on fight mood about to tackle Raj on the restaurant floor.

But don't worry Raj only suffered a minor head injury but was ignored by Neil for the next 2 months.

After this scenario I got to know one thing straight never make Neil angry where he would get really pissed off.

I was rudely taken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door of my office. Oh did I forgot to mention that I work as the CEO of the Arora Finance Ltd. ?
I said the usual 'come in' in my regular stiff voice.

My secretary Radhika came in with a bouquet which was full of red and black roses and a gift in her hand. She deposited all the stuff on my desk. It would be an understatement if I said that bouquet was just beautiful. It was amazingly fabulous.

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am but this package has came under an urgent note." She said in an apologetic manner.

"Its fine you can go now." I said and she left.

I glanced at the bouquet and there was a note in it.....

Hey love,
                 I know I have not contacted you in a long time, but dad and mom miss you a lot. Of course I miss you too. So I have decided to make it up to you by giving you a surprise! I have sent a gift with this bouquet. I hope you will get I want to say.....
                    See you at our special place....
                                                      Neil....