Chapter 7 : Date Crasher ;)

Genny's POV
Having flu is not at all good when it comes on the first week of your college.

So here I am in college completely confused as what type of language is our Economics teacher Miss Cassie using and also annoyed with Raj sitting just beside giving me a headache with unnecessary concern.

I didn't met Annie in the morning as she had preparations to do for the Beginning Ball.

Well talking about BB its really a superb party kind of thing to celebrate the new year of the college. It focuses on the information about the parties and fest's which are gonna being held the whole year. It also has a DJ night which starts at 10 till midnight.

While I was busy zoning out about the BB the bell rang and I was the first person to get out of the door.

I walked towards my locker and was soon engulfed in a tight hug. As usual I felt her before I saw her.
"I missed you babes." She said in a soft tone.

"I missed to you too Annie." I turned around to come face to face with a tired Annie a smile still intact on her face.

"Let's go grab something to eat. You look tired." I said by tugging her arm towards the cafeteria.

She didn't reply. But I knew this was just stress she has given to herself. Obviously its not easy to be council head and college topper at the same time.

Soon we reached cafeteria.
We had a table reserved for our group i.e-----
1.Anahita Arora
2.Genelia Dsouza
3.Chand Singh
4.Rina Shetty
And recently added or you could say came forcefully
5.Raj Arora
I don't understand why is he even in our group?

As soon as we sat on the table with our trays of sandwiches we were joined by Rina who was in a little rush.
"Hey Annie. How are you Genny?" She asked me with concern laced in her voice.

"Yup I am fine." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Bry tfe wray..." Annie swallowed her sandwich which she was chewing "......were are the guys?" Annie asked finally.

Rina gave her a disgusted look but still she replied, "They are having a football match next Saturday. By the way the BB is on coming Sunday right? And have you heard the latest go-"

She was cut off by Annie,"Yes BB is on Sunday and Neil going on date with Tee..." She sipped some coke from my glass and picked her bag for probably leaving. "......old news babes." She winked at Rina. "OK I will take your leave I have some preparations to do. Bye." And she left.

"How does she come to know about everything?" Rina narrows her eyes at her retreating figure.

"That's the reason she is Anahita Arora." And we both giggled.

"By the way when is this date?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Well got to know from the sources its after the football practice." She said in a detective hush tone.

"Sources?" I asked stifling my giggle.

"Why are you asking so many questions? Are you interested in Neil?" She asked wide eyed.

"Are you mad or something? Offcourse not." I said immediately. "I guess you were in a rush." I said to distract her from the topic.

"HOLY SHIT! I just forgot. You and Annie always distract me. Now I am gonna be late for cheer leading." With those words she dashed out of the cafeteria door.

I sighed. What am I gonna do with these people?

Then I left for my maths class. On my way I was constantly thinking about Annie. I mean it is very oblivious that Neil was gonna be the next person to be her target. It was a kind of tradition for her to date the hottest boy in the college. Now since Raj is her brother, Neil is the only guy left.

But the most weird thing is she let him go on a date. Especially with Tee. Hmm. Weird. Something is definitely wrong. Now is the need of Genelia Dsouza inquisition.

***

After the unbearable torture of Mr. Shastri's lecture of BK I finally came out in the parking lot towards my baby.

I was waiting for Annie. Today I am gonna give her ride home. Since Raj has his football practice today he is going to be using her BMW. And not to forget about the Genelia Dsouza inquisition.

Soon I saw a group of people heading towards the parking lot and eventually I recognised Annie in them. I waved at her. She waved back at me. And turns towards them may be muttering her goodbyes and jogged towards me.

"Your baby is in good form." She says looking impressed by my baby.

"Sit" I order her and she swiftly rolls in the passenger seat. I follow her and sit in my baby.

We are at the highway now her apartment is around 15 mins distance. This is the time to start with my queries.

"So Annie wanna talk about some of your plans?" I asked cautiously.

Annie who was looking outside was now looking with her eyes narrowed at me. But after a moment her expression started changing to a smirk and I started frowning.

"You mean plans regarding Neil?" Smirk intact on her face.

"Yup" I replied. "I know you Annie you won't give up this easily."

"Yeah you know me well. But who told you I gave up." She said with raising her brow.

"But they are going on a date!" I exclaimed obviously confused.

She smirked,"They are going on a date. Not declared there relationship, Sweetheart." she said shaking her head. "You never know what can happen during a date." Her smirk widened if that's even possible.

I widened my eyes and parked my baby near the gates of Annie's apartment.

Annie quickly got out of the passenger's seat and strolled towards the gate.

"Annie. What do you mean anything can happen on a date?" I yelled at her suspiciously.

She turned around and smiled, "As I said, you never know." She winked at me and entered the gates.

I sighed.
Now only God can help Tee and Neil's date to go smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall Jennar as Genelia Dsouza \ Genny