Chapter 2: Mini Vacation!?

Genny's POV
I was on my bed reading one of the amazing books 50 shades freed. I am so damn possessed by this trilogy and Christian.....he is the hottest.

Oh by the way I am Genelia Fernandez. You can call me Genny. I am a single daughter of a single mother. My mom Carolina Fernandez is a famous fashion designer in Mumbai.

Well I was reading my book with a grin on my face and then my phone pinged.

Damn I frowned. But after looking at the person's name who had messaged me I couldn't help my grin. It was my best friend......Annie.

She and I first met when we just entered our college's first year. If at that time I would have been told that I am gonna be her bff I would had laughed on their faces. She was really good at making friends. She would always talk to them very sweetly and innocently. I was not that socialized so it was a little difficult for me to start a conversation with anybody.

After two weeks of college, I was sitting on a bench waiting for my driver to come and pick me up at that time I saw Anahita and some of her new friends namely Rina and Chand.

Soon all the cars left. I was checking my Facebook when I sensed someone sat beside me. I turned my head and saw her. She was looking at me with her sweet innocent brown eyes and an angelic smile tugging on her lips.

I still remember that cute face and free flowing conversation we had. Sometimes I think it happened just yesterday but almost four years have passed.

But one thing to be clarified she just looks angelic but she is very cunning and manipulative person. But that doesn't mean she is a bitch.

She is just a little weird. Sometimes I feel she has a split personality disorder. She is playful and innocent in front of others but in front of me she shows her true identity.

I was suddenly snapped out of my reverie by my phone's ringtone 'Love me like you do'.
Yes I am that possessed by Christian Grey!

"Hello" I said without even checking the caller ID.

"You should have reached my house at least 10 mins earlier."Annie said calmly surely keeping her temper in bay.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her really confused.

"Didn't you read my message." This time she yelled.

"Calm down woman I am sorry I was just a little busy..." I said her completely embarrassed. Sometimes I zone out for really long time.

"Fine" she said sighing. "Just be here as soon as possible OK." And she hunged up.

Even I sighed at myself how can I zone out like that.

I quickly opened my message app and saw her message.

Hey babes,
I am soooo happy at last he broke up with me and my plan worked ;)
U won't believe when he came he was so nervous and for one sec I thought he was gonna propose me. Hehehe I swear I was sweating profusely because of him. But then he broke up......yeah...
But I wanted to tell u that we are gonna be going to Goa for a mini vacation for 2 to 3 days and enjoy. Don't worry about your mommy, I have talked to her. So pack your bags and meet me at my apartment at sharp 3:00pm. In your so called BABY.......
And.......I love you....;) <3

Oh my god! I am gonna kill this girl one day. If your having any weird thoughts about my baby let me tell you its my car Audi R8. My mom gifted me my car just three weeks ago on my eighteenth bday. She is my dream car.

Well I know you must be thinking how could Annie be happy about her breakup. But as I told you she is not what she seems to be. You must have heard about Neha. Right. She was planned by her! So that her dumb boyfriend Abeer would leave her alone. You know she always know what she does, she has everything planned. You know its like she has her life under control. Except for me obviously. That was the main reason I could join her group.

So before she starts yelling on me which she does often I quickly packed my bags gave a quick hug to my mom and slipped in my baby and drove off to her apartment.

As soon as I reached near the gates of her parking lot I saw her.

She jumped in the car and we drove off.

Soon we reached the airport and in no time we were in her dad's private jet.

"So....what are we gonna do there?"I asked her.

"We are going to attend a party." She said unenthusiastically.

"Well whose party is this?" I asked just out of curiosity.

"You know a cousin of mine." this time she was a little nervous.

Why was she nervous?

Then it striked me......

GOA

COUSIN

RAJ!!!????

"OMG! Don't tell me the party is thrown by Raj." I shrieked with horror.

Well Raj is not a jerk or something he is just a person whom I really do not like much.

He is Annie's cousin her paternal uncle's son and is a born flirt I don't know why but he shows a lot more interest in me than required.

We both met at a family gathering of Annie's and she dragged me in it because she thought she would get bored. There she introduced me to her cousin and believe me or not I could not take my eyes of him. He was seriously my Indian version of Christian Grey.

But I knew I am a person not interested in relationships but I guess he is not a person who takes things casually. In fact at the end of that gathering he even told me that he is attracted to me. Would you believe that?

And now I am going to a party which is hosted by a person who has crush on me..........

Great Genny, Just Great!