Chapter 8 : Being a Laughing stock.....!

Genny's POV
I was really getting creeped out of the smile which Annie had kept intact on her face since I had picked her up.
"Annie is everything alright? I have a psychiatrist number if you want." I said her in a dead serious tone.

Annie chuckled and playfully hit my arm, "I don't need the number the person who needs it is there." Annie said pointing towards a black Sudan car which just entered the college parking.

As soon as the car parked a man in driver's uniform came out and held the door open. And out came Tee with her head wrapped in a scarf and sunglasses on her eyes.

Annie started giggling. I gave her my best are-you-really-alright look. Annie just kept chuckling and strolled towards Tee.

"Hey" Annie chirped.

"What do you want bitch?" Tee said.
Someone is not in a good mood I suppose.

Annie was trying her best to keep a straight face.
"Nothing just wanted to ask you whether you are still gonna be hosting for BB or not?"

"No." Tee said while some jocks which just passed by too chuckled.

I am sure I have missed something. So when Tee was just going to enter the college building I asked her out of curiosity.
"Hey Tee how was your date?"

As soon as those words left my mouth all the people who could hear me started laughing while Tee froze on her spot. Now I was really confused.
Alright everybody needs the psychiatrist's number. My subconscious suggested. At that point of moment even I was agreeing with my subconscious.

"You are gonna pay for this you two." Tee said through gritted teeth while throwing daggers at me and Annie.

Annie chuckled and linked her arm with me.
"Waiting to get paid honey." Annie said while giving her a fake smile.

After we were at a safe distance from our soon to be murderer who is I guess planning to bury me and Annie around 6 feet under the ground just by her death glares. I swear if looks would kill, me and Annie would be decomposing by now. Then I asked the most likely question I was supposed to ask.

"So am I suppose to know something?"

"Yup you should know." And again she chuckled. She took out her tablet and logged in Facebook.

"There you go." She said still giggling.

As soon as I saw the video on the screen my eyes went wide and soon I was laughing. Hard. You know that rolling on the floor with cluchting your stomach yah that kind of laugh.

The video started with Tee's entry in a parlour where she told the dresser to straighten her hair. She applied a face pack where she looked like a Egyptian Mummy.

I swear if I would have been five years old right now she would have frightened the living shits out of me.

Then there was a hand in the video which showed mixing of green dye in the straighter. And the dresser used it on Tee's hair. I was laughing really hard. But people walking beside us would just chuckle or giggle or just grin instead of looking at me weirdly.
Because stupid you are the only one who has not seen that video. My subconscious yelled at me.

But the most hilarious part was when Tee saw her reflection in the mirror.
I mean seriously, the look on her face was marvellous. I am gonna frame it.

Tears were spilling out of my eyes. Yeah I was laughing that hard.

"Oh soo atlast Princess saw the video."
He said from behind. Annie on the other hand just raised her brow as if asking 'how does he know you' beside me.

"Yeah I saw it how was your date huh?" I asked Neil wiggling my eyebrows and giggling at the same time.

"Pretty awesome she just didn't show up." He said rolling his eyes.

"Hii Anahita" he chirped.

"Didn't I told you not to call me that?" she said annoyingly and snatched the tablet off my hand and walked off.
Alright were is the girl who was right now jumping and giggling like a five year old just because of her plan being successful.

I watched her with furrowed brows and then turned towards Neil.

"Did you did something?" I asked while pointing in the direction of Annie.

"Offcourse not Princess what do you think I can do when she doesn't even talks to me?" He said while putting his arm around my shoulder. We started walking towards our OC class which I and Neil had together.

Yah I know you must be thinking what am I doing with Neil the hotshot and that why is he so friendly with me? Right?

Well it all happened just yesterday when I came back home after leaving Annie at her apartment......

Flashback
I saw my mom sitting across a beautiful woman with a a young boy sitting beside her. The boy and the woman had their back towards me. They were talking animatedly. As soon as mom saw me she said,"There she is."

And to my utter surprise the boy was no one other than Neil Khurana and obviously the woman beside him was his mother because she had same blue orbs which he inherited.

The woman to be precise Mrs. Khurana was my mother's college bestie just like me and Annie. When they were talking Neil came and sat beside me. "You are in my college aren't you? Raj's crush?" He asked.

"In your college true but not Raj's crush." I said in matter of fact way.

He chuckled, "Come on Princess who are you kidding I have never seen him like a love stricken puppy which he always is in front of you."

I snorted, "Whatever."

End of Flashback

So this is how I know this lovely person.

Well ya I know he looks a complete player but fortunately he is not like that he is actually a sweet person. He even told me that I was like a sister he never had.

He even made me promise to call him whenever his 'bro-friend' (his words not mine) Raj tried cross his limits.
"Just give me a call and I will kick him to Mars from were he will not be even able to look at you." (Again his words not mine.)

"Hey Princess are you alive?" Neil shooked me by my shoulder.

"Yea-h....What?" I came out of my reverie. I am telling you my zoning out sessions are increasing day by day. Maybe I should call for a therapist.

Neil chuckled, "As I would like to spend the day looking to your lovely face gaping at infinity we do have a class to attend sweetie."

"Sorry" I replied sheepishly.

And that was a start to another boring day at Horizon College.